Pictures of yourself!

im really excited about playing with my new length with styling and stuff, my hair is really fine and straight so getting it to do anything is a real pain
yeah annie, ur new hair looks madd, nice choice Grin
oh and artie, awesome pic
annie i like the hair stay with it.it looks good Smile
and artie nice pic
[Image: 1042p7n.jpg] please note this was laundry day and I had no clean shirts really
[Image: 1z5uhvl.jpg] and me and brooke
(May. 08, 2009  4:46 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: lol

hey wouldnt we get in trouble if we just said lol. Aww i couldnt use lol as my sentence finisher then Unhappy but yes nice pics. Would you mind saying who brooke is? lol
josh..... his girl friend i bet.and dude you 2 are a cute couple.
(May. 08, 2009  5:03 AM)flamerx1231 Wrote: josh..... his girl friend i bet.and dude you 2 are a cute couple.

Well it would be easy to assume this but i would like to be sure. Thats if he wants to share lol
guys really i had no clean shirts! i had NO CHOICE but to take a picture of me flexing my abs with my cell phone and posting it on the internet, shirtless!!
(May. 08, 2009  5:06 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: guys really i had no clean shirts! i had NO CHOICE but to take a picture of me flexing my abs with my cell phone and posting it on the internet, shirtless!!

lol dont worry i get what your saying.
brads got the right idea.and josh im making a very good guess.
(May. 08, 2009  5:09 AM)flamerx1231 Wrote: brads got the right idea.and josh im making a very good guess.

Never said you werent Smile
Thanks for the comments, I guess I should take it as a compliment that you all said I was flexing. I wasn't so I guess thats a good thing. And yes she is my girl friend.
Well you look like a good couple Smile
I wished I was that ripped unflexed.
Uh. Are you being serious? Yes, I think you are. lol
You can't actualy be serious?!
You've never even met her! Chocked_2

At least get to know her first, jeeze.
(May. 08, 2009  9:08 PM)Agitation Wrote: Smithicide

...Yeh, you pull the trigger....

>.>
K let's bring this back to posting pictures of yourself.
Lololol. Based on those pictures? XD My shirt is not very flattering.....

Anyways, can we post pics that aren't recent? I found a picture of me when I was like six today. XD
Crazy hair looks good on you. Smile

EDIT: Oh, and I added you on facebook =D
(May. 08, 2009  10:14 PM)Rocky Wrote: Lololol. Based on those pictures? XD My shirt is not very flattering.....

Anyways, can we post pics that aren't recent? I found a picture of me when I was like six today. XD

Didn't you even see that post or are you just ignoring it?

Me want to see kid pictures, if you do put them up then i might put one up of me when i was younger. *Evil smile*
^ I did respond to it. Maybe I was too subtle. Confused

I was actually looking for a different kid picture when I scanned it in earlier but oh well. :\
[Image: kidrocky.jpg]