Pictures of yourself!

LOL ... you know what? That means it's mine. I'm the only person she could have gotten that from. Props to saving it!

I also had the entire G-Rev calendar. Did you get that too?
Nooo, I didn't. D: I was quite eager to leave, seeing as I was only over there to grab stuff I had accidentally left behind.
Well, I have two options for you and that poster!

1. Keep it and enjoy it.
2. Bring it to AN and I'll use it for the tournament.
I'll definitely bring it if I make it to AN. Smile
I think Carina needs to win the Beyblade competition with a poster like that! I bet it would make Blader DJ's beyheart BIG AND PROUD!

[Image: l_e09460877238b5d304f1e4d85a5ae0f8.jpg]

Kind of slutty, but I don't give a rats carp! Ha!
alice, you're a filthy carp

<3
[Image: lcf487ec3995538690b9297no0.jpg]

this is a from a few weeks ago. i'll have some new ones come sunday (touch <33)
Roan, that is an awkward haircut.
When did Alice get hot?
Artie is adorable.

(Beywiki.com surmised in a single post.)
This: [Image: img3059dy2.th.jpg]
Is an awkward haircut.

I've been reduced to a faux-hawk. It's the only way my hair doesn't look stupid.
[Image: img3073ir3.th.jpg]

Alice was always hot.

Artie is aging well. lol
Was wondering when you'd show up!

I dig the fauxhawk though!
I love the green Minion. I want green streaks but I can't find permanent hair dye so I'm just going to have to settle with the semi-permanent.
Tamer Brad Wrote:Was wondering when you'd show up!

I dig the fauxhawk though!

I joined when I got the e-mail, I just.. lurk a lot. I don't ever have much productive conversation to add to any important topics.

Buwie Wrote:I love the green Minion. I want green streaks but I can't find permanent hair dye so I'm just going to have to settle with the semi-permanent.

If you can find it/buy stuff online- It's all about this stuff: http://www.punky.com/punkycream.html

I've been pink, purple, and green and I've never been disappointed. Most of my friends who use it say it's the best too. Don't be fooled by Manic Panic! That stuff fades SO fast D: It's all about Punky Colour <3 <3
Tamer Brad Wrote:Roan, that is an awkward haircut.
When did Alice get hot?
Artie is adorable.

rofl

Well I was trying to do something with it after having it cut/shaped for a mohawk. There's not much you can do after that without destroying your head entirely.

It looks better now that its grown out. That picture is like... 4 weeks old now. lol

Also Alice, you look like such a carp rock star in that new picture. Damn.
Tamer Brad Wrote:
Ichida Wrote:This one's from almost two years ago, was always proud of it, despite the fact that it was poorly lit: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v130/I...OT0061.jpg

HAHAHAHAHA Smile

XDD, glad you were amused.

Alice Wrote:http://a993.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima...5ae0f8.jpg

lol, Nice.
LOL, thanks everyone!

Emily - I remain envious of how God damn cool your hair always looks. If I was a lesbian, I'd fancy the red, blue, green and pink pants off of you.
Roan Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:Roan, that is an awkward haircut.
When did Alice get hot?
Artie is adorable.

rofl

Well I was trying to do something with it after having it cut/shaped for a mohawk. There's not much you can do after that without destroying your head entirely.

It looks better now that its grown out. That picture is like... 4 weeks old now. lol

Also Alice, you look like such a carp rock star in that new picture. Damn.
OMG I CAN RELATE 100%
3 weeks ago i had my hair cut for a mohawk (not a "completle mohawk", but a "slight mohawk") and since my hair grows out so fast, it only looked good for 1 week, then it looked REALLY BAD for 1 week and now it looks good again Grin
Kaz Wrote:[Image: l17fd13cd5ecaad09593f39lh8.png] [Image: l5a731806826c84e0461c5fdc0.png]

Two pictures I just took today.

Did you do that youself? That's the the photographer's guild (professional photo place that does senior pix) does so you should should me out with that some time haha
G Wrote:
Kaz Wrote:[Image: l17fd13cd5ecaad09593f39lh8.png] [Image: l5a731806826c84e0461c5fdc0.png]

Two pictures I just took today.

Did you do that youself? That's the the photographer's guild (professional photo place that does senior pix) does so you should should me out with that some time haha

Yes, I did. It can be hard taking good pictures by yourself, lol. I had many bad ones on my camera.
IT IS NICE TO SEE YOUR SMILING BEYFACE! HERE IS ME:

[Image: bbd_03050901.jpg]

FLAME IS REALLY HOT, BUT IT ISN'T EFFECT (IT IS MY BEYSPIRIT)
[Image: Me.jpg]

I was really tired after training and I fell asleep on the train. My mom took the picture.
That's adorable. Smile