Pictures of the Bladebreakers 2.0

The Ghost girl blader, Yami Seishin, Has arrived! this one took a little while to complete, but she looks hyped for a battle!
[Image: Yami_seishin.png]
I never really draw laces on the shoes cuz I hate drawing them. they're such a pain to work with!
The rips in her jeans do look kinda odd, but i don't want to redo it after all my hard work, so i'm leaving it like that.
K.J Akiri is finally Finished! I drew him as close to @[beymaster35]'s description as possible i hope you like him!
[Image: K_J_Akiri.png]
when i saw this i was like "HOLY GOD VALKRIY"
(Jun. 03, 2018  6:09 PM)beymaster35 Wrote: when i saw this i was like "HOLY GOD VALKRIY"

I'm glad you like it! I'm gonna draw all his beys too!
im trying to think up of a rival for my character because k.j.'s cousin should apper in the god series so he would be k.j.'s rival in god and choz but what about in the story right now
(Jun. 04, 2018  5:33 PM)beymaster35 Wrote: im trying to think up of a rival for my character because k.j.'s cousin should apper in the god series so he would be k.j.'s rival in god and choz but what about in the story right now

I actually developed a rival already. Her name is Ryuu Shirasagi and she's Lui's little sister!
i read her summary before and i can kinda see how the other charaters would act negative to her because she is lui's little sister so because of my kindness i would be nice to her
(Jun. 05, 2018  3:24 PM)beymaster35 Wrote: i read her summary before and i can kinda see how the other charaters would act negative to her  because she is lui's little sister so because of my kindness i would be nice to her

I'm glad you would treat her with a heart of gold! She's the exact opposite of Lui, but not many people would be so friendly to her mainly because of how Lui treats other people, so i think K.J would be very kind to her in the story.
(Jun. 05, 2018  3:24 PM)beymaster35 Wrote: i read her summary before and i can kinda see how the other charaters would act negative to her  because she is lui's little sister so because of my kindness i would be nice to her

Speaking of which, Here's Ryuu Shirasagi!
[Image: Ryuu_Shirasagi.png]
She looks sad because of her relationship with Lui. (it's not a good one.)
I finally managed to do a bit of shading on a person! YES! I'm so happy!
THESE DRAWINGS ARE SO AWSOME
WELL , lui's small sister is talller than lui himself
(Jun. 08, 2018  8:16 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: THESE DRAWINGS ARE SO AWSOME
WELL , lui's small sister is talller than lui himself

Thank you so much!
In my head, Ryuu had a bigger growth spurt than Lui, thus she's the taller one, and after all, Lui is pretty short when we first saw him in the show compared to Shu.(Not Xander though, since he towers over everyone he's with.)
Next drawings on the line will be of Tora Hiroki and Daisuke Ryuga, along with everyone else's beyblades.
Goodness, i haven't been here for a while, huh? I'll try and finish the art i said i would, but right now, life is trying to drive me nuts.