Photographer and Blader

I'm new to the Forums and have been wanting to make my return to the Beyblading world for a while now. I'm finally ready to come back.

I am a semi profession Photographer and I am looking for experience, I will be attending the events to take pictures as well.
Sweet! Which country are you in? (Hopefully one with lots of tourneys for awsome pics!)
I'm in Toronto for the next 6 months, then Montreal.
Ah, you will be three months late for the tournament we are organising in Montréal in January.
Welcome! Smile

(Oct. 30, 2010  5:12 AM)Mataplatapuss Wrote: I'm in Toronto for the next 6 months, then Montreal.

Does that mean you're coming to the tournament tomorrow?
Indeed I am, I will be there taking pictures, if you or anyone else want to send me a private message I can obtain your email and send them to you, for personal or promotional purposes.
(Oct. 30, 2010  5:36 AM)Mataplatapuss Wrote: Indeed I am, I will be there taking pictures, if you or anyone else want to send me a private message I can obtain your email and send them to you, for personal or promotional purposes.

Cool! Well, I think it would be nice if you uploaded them for everyone to see after the tournament.