Photo Gallery

soul .... Gasp man bro those beys are all really awesome and soooo mint!! Grin

dio man your beys are freaking nice too!! Grin those stickers you got on the Red MS, Black MS, and Lime Green MSUV there the REAL(like not scan or copy's there the real ones?) limited stickers right? Grin
Whoa! Looks like a Dragoon MS/MSUV Photoshoot!
You guys will certainly make some (read- many) people feel extremely jealous... XD
(Dec. 18, 2011  1:29 PM)roux Wrote: *snip*

DRAGOON V2!!!!!
Its in such a beautiful condition! I love it!
JR_Tiger- Wow, if I were you and I got that, I would have bunked school, stopped eating food, etc. just to assemble that thing! XD
My new babies <3

All NIB. I've got another coming that I'll use for actual use and display purposes, until I can get more of them, haha! THE NEW DRIGER.
I only have a single question:

.... why so many?
Hoarder of the committee, you mean!
The RC is the one I intend to use for HMS tournaments and tinkering around a lot at home. Having spare ARs is also always beneficial. Plus, these things will probably appreciate a good deal in value over time, so if I choose to, I can sell one or two later if I need money for something else!

If it makes you feel better, I originally intended on buying eight.
After seeing MSUV in action, you still have an adrenaline high off of Metal Change Core?
You must be an octopus!

I'd be vomit DEMS after 4, and I like them too! Too much man, too much!
GFC and GFCUM are neat, but I will always be a Metal Change sort of guy. It's fast enough to do what it needs to do, and very easy to control. It's also a lot more entertaining to watch, imo, what with the shifting behavior and so-forth.

Also, some species of Octopus will hoard things they take a fancy to. True facts!

My intention is to have at least 5 MIB original colors, one of each color for display, and two blue ones for use.
Strange, I like the way Metal Change works as well (Driger S more favourable though, even if DEMS is Awesome)
Btw, are you lucky, or just rich? lolz
Lucky. These were part of my Christmas Gift from a friend of mine.

I am most certainly nothing resembling financially secure myself, haha. I am just friends with a very generous person.
Kaizer O:
Whoa! Dranzer V2 ;D. It's amazing ;D
Btw, can you give me a scan of those BBA cards? xD lol
Hah, I wish I had those!
My Hades and Hell Wheel comparison

Warning: Large Photos in the spoiler
(Dec. 22, 2011  2:20 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: 2x Dragoon MS Gasp
Aweosme stuff, but the add ons.....
Uncertain

lol ye.. I didn't know how to christmas it up there :p
Red/Green Gradient? LOL
Nice job, there! Looks cool. It does look like it's snowing in the picture Tongue_out
And is this a way to flaunt your two DGMS? XP
WARNING: Large photos.

I was surprised how MLD hung in there while Vari was just thrashing it around like heck. Then at the end, MLD won because of spin steal. But a few times, Vari KO'd it.

EDIT: Do 20% magnifying to see the whole pic.
The photo doesn't work.
Are you sure? Hmm lemme try to upload this on imageshack.

EDIT: Can't upload it =_= its too big.
(Dec. 22, 2011  3:06 AM)J o n Wrote: EDIT: Can't upload it =_= its too big.
do 1 at a time man

(Dec. 18, 2011  10:32 PM)JR_Tiger Wrote: Behold mere mortals!!! Kneel down as I give you Gold Dragoon GT....lol XD
[Image: GoldGT2-1.jpg]

Is it painted or is it just the plastic? And what do you do with them to keep them from stickers peeling? And this isn't really the right place but anyone got some blue dragoon ms stickers and dranzer gt stickers? Also fantom force wolborg. Need em. Uncertain
Fury
1.Yeah it's just the plastic. It's a tournament prize bey(it came out along with the silver and bronze version's, which IIRC He own's as well.), it's very limited! Smile

2.He's a collector, he does not battle them. He displays them on a shelf(it's made of diamond LOL JK! XD ).

Kaizer AWESOME!!! Wink your beys look amazing bro hahah!! Wink glad to see you got them! Grin
(Dec. 21, 2011  9:57 PM)Hazel Wrote: GFC and GFCUM are neat, but I will always be a Metal Change sort of guy. It's fast enough to do what it needs to do, and very easy to control. It's also a lot more entertaining to watch, imo, what with the shifting behavior and so-forth.

Also, some species of Octopus will hoard things they take a fancy to. True facts!

My intention is to have at least 5 MIB original colors, one of each color for display, and two blue ones for use.

Ah yes, I agree. It is a much better HMS counterpart of the Metal Flat tip. Smile
I would have done the same thing if I were you. I like metal tips more than rubber ones.
For me, they're more reliable. But using them o'er the greatest attack parts ever, I wouldn't actually do that, provided I had many GFCs and GFCUMs to play around with. Its a heartache if you use up your only GFC/GFCUM... XD
As for the shifting behavior, that scares me at times. Quite unpredictable. Confused
Aw, I love your confidence Hazel! Grin