Photo Gallery

Picture time; i have two cases that i use too keep the HMS in too keep them shinier for longer. ill retake in abit though; if you want... XD
LOL..it you happy to take more pics...please do so..especiall the bearing gyro..i never saw one before...(since not interested to own any so far)
haha
so want it, brilliant things poseidon! the new photos are better
(Nov. 12, 2011  2:20 PM)Poseidon Wrote: Is this any better:

definitely..but a bit blurry...perhaps your hand is shaky...

Desert Sphinxer is col..the only dissappoint me about desert sphinxer is its tool..i expect that it has more pretty tool..like Zeus's tool..have a head of a beast..XD
(Nov. 12, 2011  2:29 PM)Nwolf Wrote: so want it, brilliant things poseidon! the new photos are better

Thanks man XD.

(Nov. 12, 2011  2:36 PM)Benjohadi Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2011  2:20 PM)Poseidon Wrote: Is this any better:

definitely..but a bit blurry...perhaps your hand is shaky...

Desert Sphinxer is col..the only dissappoint me about desert sphinxer is its tool..i expect that it has more pretty tool..like Zeus's tool..have a head of a beast..XD

Thanks man. Yeah i agree, i thought it was gonna look like GT's tool XD.
I keep on forgetting how tiny the Dragoon MSUV is, until it's displayed next to others. Lol
(Nov. 12, 2011  2:40 PM)Uwik Wrote: I keep on forgetting how tiny the Dragoon MSUV is, until it's displayed next to others. Lol

So do I !!! (Click to View)
Jks. Yeah but i do get what your saying, when its by itself it just looks normal XD.
Poseidon- Great pics, dude!
Uwik- Well, I love HMS for that very reason! They are so tiny! Smile Also hey, great pics from the tourney, dude! VariAres is on a rampage, eh? Tongue_out
Rendezvous- Gasp I was quite happy until now when I heard of a Silver Quetz look-alike in Random Thoughts....
Now, I am engulfed by sadness... It looks SO UGLY!!! Unhappy
THOSE ARE SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL ;__;
>dat first pic
(Nov. 13, 2011  5:02 AM)Tiger Fury Wrote: Urgh, why can't I have a lot of Drigers (TT___TT)

Because you bought all those Draciels.
(Nov. 13, 2011  5:13 AM)Dan Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2011  5:02 AM)Tiger Fury Wrote: Urgh, why can't I have a lot of Drigers (TT___TT)

Because you bought all those Draciels.
I didn't buy them or chose them...my mom did XD

I just asked for any and besides, Draciels are always the only ones left in the Philippines XD
Galux candidate XD I need to get the Bit Beast Smile
[Image: galux.jpg]
sick stuff guys i have like 6 full beys all metalfusion... nothing special. i just started beyblade so Tongue_out
JR, I really am not comfortable with you having so many Driger S. Give them to me!
JR_Tiger haha very nice stuff bro I always love seeing awesome
Beys hah!!!! Grin
King of Attack?
lolnope
Great pics, jelly of it. Eee
Rly? lol thnx got off YJA courtesy of AD.
Also if not, then kingof recoil...
Sweet pics Kaizer

that Dark Dragoon looks pretty sexy Tongue_out
My only 2 Drigers, in High Quality shots - From my Nokia N97
They have some yellow stuff on them from the paint stuff in my stadium, whenever they hit the pocket areas.

Driger F (Hasbro) - With replacement parts
It's bit chip sticker is ruined from the writing on the bit. Very old - had it since primary school and the very first Driger I owned

Driger V2 - I should have never kept it outside my tackle box - the decal has gone dark because of it Pinching_eyes
I envy all of that V2...
Is that rust?
So I cleaned my sharpied wolborg by soaking all of the parts in Metholayted spirits.
Now I have Wolborg x2!