Photo Gallery

4 flame pegasuses

i love you
(Nov. 28, 2010  12:55 AM)megablader2 Wrote: Lucky for us that he's selling most of them>< Also you really love Torch Pegasus don't you. And OMG Flame Pegasis! Insanely rare! Only ever seen like one other one ever!

Which one is Flame Pegasis?
The purple recolour of Torch Pegasus which a secret rare prize in a plastic random booster that is now very hard to find.
(Nov. 28, 2010  1:16 AM)megablader2 Wrote: The purple version of Torch Pegasus which a secret rare prize in a plastic random booster that is now very hard to find.

No ... Torch Pegasus is the Hasbro name for Flame Pegasus.

The purple version of it is called Thunder Pegasus.

edit; incidentally, i just noticed ramdatta has a thunder pegasus, and that is even more awesome
Oops you're right. I'll edit my posts.
Wow nice banner as always DrigerGT !
However it is a bit too bright for me. Pinching_eyes_2
Made this for funn
[Image: dsc021532copy.jpg]
Woah nice.
It actually looks really good.
I like the effects. :3
awesome attack and stamina bey banner FTW! Dude that's pretty rad!
(Dec. 01, 2010  7:09 AM)Fogot Wrote: Made this for funn
[Image: dsc021532copy.jpg]

Woah, great macro! Wink ading effect wasn't necessary, I'd love it without it.
Nice colors and contrast. Wink

Driger GT, I like your ideas for banners. Nice job (:
If we have pics from tournaments or from blading with friends is this where we would post them?
Yes, pretty much any beyblade pictures go here.
which one is that? pure crystal face and clear wheel though,Angry, gimme it
(Dec. 05, 2010  1:00 AM)alexscott12 Wrote: which one is that? pure crystal face and clear wheel though,Angry, gimme it

It's MF-F Thermal Leone(From Counter Leone) D125(From Counter Leone) B(From Counter Leone).
(Dec. 05, 2010  1:03 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2010  1:00 AM)alexscott12 Wrote: which one is that? pure crystal face and clear wheel though,Angry, gimme it

It's MF-F Thermal Leone(From Counter Leone) D125(From Counter Leone) B(From Counter Leone).

like I said, gimme itAngry
My attempt at the same Color Combo that DrigerGT made in his recent video.

(I had to spraypaint my Scorpio Clear Wheel. XD)

I was bored, so I took a random picture of a Beyblade. I think it turned out pretty well.
Poor Capricorn it's been murdered! But then again do I or anyone else really care about Capricorn? But good pic dude all the same!
Oh no ! D:
</3 Capricorne.

But nice picture Chaos Blader, it's so clear ! [:
(Dec. 18, 2010  11:25 AM)blah Wrote: But nice picture Chaos Blader, it's so clear ! [:

Macro is awesome. ;)
Man, I have really good pictures but they are 5MB. Haha
how did you manage to take them with 5? That's skill. My camera has 10.2 mega pixels. I have to use it on my you tube videos as well unfortunately.
(Dec. 18, 2010  6:20 PM)Jacksonian Wrote: how did you manage to take them with 5? That's skill. My camera has 10.2 mega pixels. I have to use it on my you tube videos as well unfortunately.

What do you mean? I just have a Nikon, like a professional one. I use the camera for everything, even my youtube videos. I'm sorry if this is slightly off topic. Is anyone gonna do pictures in the snow?

EDIT: I might put the pictures on my youtube channel, I'll link you guys later if I do.