Photo Gallery

Awesome job Driger GT I am still trying to buy one
my set as of today:
[Image: img_3310.jpg]
Nice little collection you're building up there Smile
I must admit, Burn Phoenix looks a lot nicer than the official photos would have you believe.
(Jan. 16, 2010  3:57 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Nice little collection you're building up there Smile
I must admit, Burn Phoenix looks a lot nicer than the official photos would have you believe.

haha thanks. and yeah it really does look nicer up in person. i think its my favorite bey to just watch spin Tongue_out
Finally got a Tornado Balance today.

[Image: IMG_4218.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4214.jpg]

It doesn't have any of the beyblades or anything but I still like the box.
lucky you benkei
They look so much different to the originals
I voted on your Italian thread and my answer is still the same. The top one looks way better.
It'd make a lot more sense to have something based around flames considering the bey you're using, but the top one out of the two.
(Jan. 29, 2010  8:34 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: It'd make a lot more sense to have something based around flames considering the bey you're using, but the top one out of the two.

You're right but it's not so easy to take photos with a real fire. Plus I already made a "fired" banner Smile http://picasaweb.google.it/DrigerGT/DGTB...3633262466
I personally Don't
well I do Grin. Bet if it had takara on it, you'd like it Smile
For god's sake people resize your pics. That's stretching the page by a lot.
(Feb. 03, 2010  2:10 AM)Sylph Wrote: well I do Grin. Bet if it had takara on it, you'd like it Smile

I bet I would not.
Left out the stadiums, but I've shown them in previous posts.
Can't find my stupid HMS grip as well, but still:
Click to see (large image)
You have quetz now ellz awesome.
Nice MFB but your plastic and hms are a bit lacking.
I think ellz is more concentrating on collecting the MFB since it is the beyblades that will be released soon and once he's got all of them or as many as possible he would go on to plastics or HMS(just aguess).
(Feb. 06, 2010  10:43 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Nice MFB but your plastic and hms are a bit lacking.

The majority of them I've sold, or broken over the years.
Haven't got any real interest in them anymore, so I really don't see the point of rebuilding that part of my collection.
Just keep a few for the nostalgia really.
As for MFB, I just get ones that I think look nice or have a use really :\
Lol my explanation was completley different to what you said. Sorry ellz.
lol, no problem. My collecting 'strategy' is a little different to most peoples XD
I bet someone in the world has got the same strategy has you.