Photo Gallery

soz anu i meant that u should use wheels im not very good at the names
dieddead46, i understood form your post that you can attach it the launcher into the grip in 2 different ways. is that right? if yes how?
Brad: And it's still just flying out of the stadium? Try tilting slightly more forward than you would when you usually bank, it gets caught on the ridge and tends to stay in with a bit of practice.
Pegasis: The top of the grip is removable... It slides, off. You seriously didn't notice this?
Brad, here's a thing to try. Take the beylauncher and hold it no more that four centimeters above the dish. Make sure that your bottom is exactly parallel to the slope of the stadium. Try launching it. Now if it exits the stadium tilt your hand forward just a little bit. You will need to play around with the strength of your launch, as well as the angle. Try this a few different ways, and hopefully you should find an angle that works for you.

Obviously this is all done with the launcher attached horizontally to the grip.
Thanks for the tips guys. I'm getting the hang of it more and more. But my fingers also hurt more and more.
Now you feel our pain Brad.

Eventually you learn not to hit your knuckles. It hardly happens to me anymore.
I got the hang of the Beylauncher now, I actually like to use it more than the Light Luanchers Pinching_eyes_2 which is odd coming from me. It does take some time to get use to though, just have to keep trying Grin
(May. 22, 2009  12:10 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Thanks for the tips guys. I'm getting the hang of it more and more. But my fingers also hurt more and more.
You could try one of the skin toughening method guitarists use, small amounts of white spirit, or surgical spirit rubbed in to the skin.
Or if you wanted to go all kung-fu, a traditional way of doing that might actually be better, since it gets the back of the hands as well.
Fill a bowl with sand and drive your hands in to it (open palmed, not closed fisted), lift, and then let it run back out through your fingers.
Should toughen the skin if you do it for about twenty minutes a day...
Or you just get used to it, and eventually learn not to hit your knuckles.
Either works lol.
I'm a guitarist, and I never used any chemical agents to toughen up my skin; It just happened over time.

A glove is probably the best idea.
That's what my guitar teacher told me to do when I first started playing.
Had really sensitive skin though, first lesson my fingers were actually bleeding enough to make the strings slippery.
Two pics I just took of what I have got, some launchers are out of the picture but they are not as important and the stadium design of mine was put in the pic just for the sake of it.

http://s668.photobucket.com/albums/vv43/...010030.jpg
http://s668.photobucket.com/albums/vv43/...010031.jpg
L drago! Are you going to put on the stickers?
(May. 24, 2009  10:21 PM)jsc Wrote: L drago! Are you going to put on the stickers?

Yeah, i guess I will, when I can find them. XD
Don't make the same mistake I did. Be sure to match up the black things correctly!
There different sizes XD I put the wrong ones on and know there all peeled off..
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

And be sure to put the centre stickers on so that they line up with each other. Because I will have a fit if you don't.
(May. 24, 2009  10:31 PM)Rocky Wrote: And be sure to put the centre stickers on so that they line up with each other. Because I will have a fit if you don't.

>.> Sorry guess all thatt wasn't neccesary.
What wasn't necessary? :X

I wasn't being sarcastic, I was being deadly serious. If people put stickers on there blades, they MUST be done properly. Pinching_eyes_2
(May. 24, 2009  10:31 PM)Rocky Wrote: And be sure to put the centre stickers on so that they line up with each other. Because I will have a fit if you don't.

Whoa, aren't you the demanding one. Lol, I'll make sure to do it right and then take a picture of it afterwards. Smile
OK, heres L Drago with the stickers on and done right, I hope.

http://s668.photobucket.com/albums/vv43/...010034.jpg
Nooooooooooooooo. The center ones are wrong. XD That's just me being obsessive though......Pinching_eyes_2

Actually, you might have done them right. Iirc, that's how TT does them. It still looks wrong though......
(May. 24, 2009  11:29 PM)Rocky Wrote: Actually, you might have done them right. Iirc, that's how TT does them. It still looks wrong though......

I can't disagree with you there but maybe someone else can tell us if it is right or not and if not then I am an stupido.
Oh I thoght you were mocking me that I was going overboard about the stickers... LOL me.
My new favorite combo. It's so pretty XD
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Damn, that does look nice. Black Libra is so awesome. And it's not all battered. Eee
Wow, I dont even have MFBs and that gave me a slight chill.
(May. 25, 2009  3:40 PM)Rocky Wrote: Damn, that does look nice. Black Libra is so awesome. And it's not all battered. Eee
Best. Prize. EVER XD