Photo Gallery

(Jan. 09, 2014  2:09 AM)*Ginga* Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2014  1:07 AM)Tri Wrote: Kai-U!!

Wasn't Arupaeo there to sign it?

Awesome stadium!

haha it is actually Kai-V's signature but she is weird so her V's look like U's.

I am not weird at all. Try writing your name backwards almost without any practice.
(Jan. 09, 2014  2:09 AM)*Ginga* Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2014  1:07 AM)Tri Wrote: Kai-U!!

Wasn't Arupaeo there to sign it?

Awesome stadium!

haha it is actually Kai-V's signature but she is weird so her V's look like U's.

I know it is, haha, I was just joking about it since people were talking about it looking like a U.
My new arrivals Smile

(Jan. 09, 2014  12:49 PM)Galaxy Wrote: My new arrivals Smile

Nice buys Galaxy! Also I'm not going to lie, That second photo looks pretty cool! Smile
Thanks man Grin
Hot damn! You got a Takara Makendo? Awesome! And congrats on the Black Trygle 2!
(Jan. 09, 2014  2:16 PM)Shining Dog MS Wrote: Hot damn! You got a Takara Makendo? Awesome! And congrats on the Black Trygle 2!

Yes, that is a Takara Makendo!
Thanks man Smile
Oh cool, you got all of them. They look nice enough.
(Jan. 09, 2014  12:49 PM)Galaxy Wrote: My new arrivals Smile

Awesome! Where did you get that Makendo?
(Jan. 16, 2014  4:50 PM)BeyderAndy Wrote: Epic Battle!!!

Awesome! Poor draciel is in the middle XD

Are those real? I remember the MFB action figures being fakes.
thanks for the compliment.

yeah those are originals, but the two boys I believe is from a Burger King Promotion.
Those are fake, The sun raider.
My favorite beyblades: http://s986.photobucket.com/user/dragonk...sort=3&o=0
(Jan. 18, 2014  6:02 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: My favorite beyblades: http://s986.photobucket.com/user/dragonk...sort=3&o=0
Nice photos bro! Also that Libra is mint, right?
(Jan. 18, 2014  4:03 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2014  6:02 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: My favorite beyblades: http://s986.photobucket.com/user/dragonk...sort=3&o=0
Nice photos bro! Also that Libra is mint, right?

Only battled with the wheel and face like twice, the 100 and D are totally mint Smile
(Jan. 20, 2014  3:27 PM)HikariSaber1005 Wrote: Limited Edition Beys I love most from my collection. Smile

Very nice! although (hope i'm not bursting a bubble) i have reason to believe Your Fire Red Sol Blaze is not authentic.

but the other two, very great rare beys and look awesome. Smile
Actually, the Sol Blaze is legit. The MF Sol Blaze was for a movie? But yeah, it's legit.
(Jan. 20, 2014  5:46 PM)The Bishop Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2014  3:27 PM)HikariSaber1005 Wrote: Limited Edition Beys I love most from my collection. Smile

Very nice! although (hope i'm not bursting a bubble) i have reason to believe Your Fire Red Sol Blaze is not authentic.

but the other two, very great rare beys and look awesome. Smile

(Jan. 20, 2014  5:50 PM)Shining Dog MS Wrote: Actually, the Sol Blaze is legit. The MF Sol Blaze was for a movie? But yeah, it's legit.

Thanks guys. It's okay you ask about the Sol Blaze. My friend gave me the Sol Blaze V145AS with the MF. She does not know where she got it but she said it's authentic. I'm not expert if a bey is authentic or not. But base on what I saw on each parts... MF (has A2), Clear Wheel (has A2), Metal Wheel (has A1), Track (has A2), and the Bottom (has A3). So I will appreciate your help if the Sol Blaze have is authentic or not.

That infinity libra and Lightning ldrago are awesome! I love your beys Joyful_2
Your friend is a lucky son of a gun and now you are. The MF is extremely rare nowadays. It is authentic. Kai-V told me about it.
(Jan. 21, 2014  4:18 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote:

That infinity libra and Lightning ldrago are awesome! I love your beys Joyful_2
Thanks DRAGON KING. The Infinity Libra is mint and haven't use it for battle but for the Lightning L-Drago, I use it in battle for 5 times. So it has some damages on the Clear Wheel and Metal Wheel.

(Jan. 21, 2014  4:19 AM)Shining Dog MS Wrote: Your friend is a lucky son of a gun and now you are. The MF is extremely rare nowadays. It is authentic. Kai-V told me about it.

Thanks Shining Dog MS. Yes, you're right. I'm very thankful to have a friend like her. Joyful_2 Thank you and to Kai-V as well for telling me that my Sol Blaze is authentic.
(Jan. 21, 2014  4:16 AM)HikariSaber1005 Wrote: Thanks guys. It's okay you ask about the Sol Blaze. My friend gave me the Sol Blaze V145AS with the MF. She does not know where she got it but she said it's authentic. I'm not expert if a bey is authentic or not. But base on what I saw on each parts... MF (has A2), Clear Wheel (has A2), Metal Wheel (has A1), Track (has A2), and the Bottom (has A3). So I will appreciate your help if the Sol Blaze have is authentic or not.

Did more searching, I'm going to retract my statement. looks Authentic, in fact! the thing that started my suspicions was the face.
Looks a little different then the one i know to be official, But of i knew it was not a cheep knockoff like Rapidity

Turns out the face is also authentic and makes the bey even more rare as it was only available when a movie ticket to the film is bought directly in the theater.

[Image: 200px-MFSolBlaze.PNG]

Sweet gift! Wink