Photo Gallery

Just realized photobucket messed up the pic on the last one
I'm naturally surprised hasbro didn't put any effort into "painting" the center of Beat and Scythe....
(Aug. 13, 2012  8:45 PM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: Just realized photobucket messed up the pic on the last one

OMG your so lucky! Your beat's contact points aren't bashed in, and its not broken into 3 pieces!
XD RIP Beat.

Edit: Wait! How is there sparkles on your cosmic pegasus clear wheel? Mine doesn't have sparkles! (Or at least I don't think it does) Rip off hasbro. Go to the corner of shame!
Sniper is that beat lynx hasro or takara?
(Aug. 16, 2012  11:35 AM)JINX Wrote: Sniper is that beat lynx hasro or takara?
takara tomy.
Got my stuff from Evo_Slayer! Grin

Lime Green GFC UV
[Image: Picture%252041.jpg]

Spark Dragon:
[Image: Picture%252042.jpg]

Trygle Star:
[Image: Picture%252043.jpg]

Unhappy

I'm jealous of people who can freely buy HMS...My privileges for buying are so little.
(Aug. 16, 2012  11:37 AM)SoulEater57 Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2012  11:35 AM)JINX Wrote: Sniper is that beat lynx hasro or takara?
takara tomy.

No... It's Hasbro.
Nevermind...
Uh you're not Sniper. Also you're wrong. It has a PC frame which Hasbro's doesn't.
(Aug. 16, 2012  7:14 PM)Ultra Wrote: Uh you're not Sniper. Also you're wrong. It has a PC frame which Hasbro's doesn't.

(Aug. 13, 2012  8:45 PM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote:

... So that's not metal on the inside? Chocked_2
The whole MW is painted man.
/derp

Well, that had me fooled. Pinching_eyes_2
I got my SonoKong WBBA Professional Set today.

Overall really happy with it. The case is actually bigger than I was expecting, haha.
I have to say, that is very nice. what all was in it besides two launchers and BBP and DN?
Just BBP, Diablo Nemesis, two Beylaunchers, tools, and the case itself.
(Aug. 18, 2012  9:52 PM)Hazel Wrote: Just BBP, Diablo Nemesis, two Beylaunchers, tools, and the case itself.

Wow... I didn't know Sono Kong released a set like that... Very 'professional-looking'. Where did you purchase that set? I'm really interested in the casing. Nonetheless, that looks amazing.
It's on ebay but it's kinda expensive. The one I found costs more than a BB-32.
I received it as a gift. It is a bit pricey, though, yes. Not counting the case, it's about a 20 or so dollar markup from the value of its components individually.
I really like it Synchromed!
(Aug. 20, 2012  2:39 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I really like it Synchromed!

It's one of the lightest chrome wheels, but because it synchroms so well with itself -- it's very symmetrical -- it exposes a lot more contact points than normal synchroms. Overall a sexy chrome wheel, although I haven't tested it out a lot myself.
Am I the only one who hates the goreim chrome wheel?

I mean the pebbles and all are cool, but the sticker on the right really ruins it as well as the "uncoordinated" green, brown, and blue color scheme. However, without the stickers, I feel it looks too bland. Imo.
Do you realize that by golem is means like elemental creature? So the colors make sense.
zionson- Wow, I like that synchrom, haha!
That shine..... Gasp

Actually, it looks pretty amazing when seen from the top, IMO. Had the wheel been brown in color, it would look like a diamond placed between the stones and pebbles (reference to that shiny Stone Face), haha!

Meow- Hm, I see what you mean...
Even I hate wheels that look rather "bland"...
I have always been a massive fan of colorful beys, and hence, beys which look dull or are "too white" (plastics) don't appeal to me.
Even in Zero G, whenever the chrome wheel is up, I don't like it a lot. So I am kinda with you on this.
However, I see no special reason to hate the Golem Chrome Wheel in specific. Smile