Photo Gallery

(Sep. 01, 2010  1:40 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Hmm you might want to learn how to adjust it mine is 5.1 but I doubt the .1 is going to make a dramatic difference. Well at least you can take pics of it spinning I can only get it if I turn off the flash which makes the image come out blurry.

When I take a picture of my bey spinning it doesn't show it spinning.
He probably has a certain time for the shutter speed. It is a DSLR, right? Or SLR?
(Sep. 01, 2010  1:58 AM)souless1234 Wrote: When I take a picture of my bey spinning it doesn't show it spinning.

Once the flash is on it does the same but I can't take images with the flash off or I would have to take many photos of it without the flash on haha.
Nah, I know it does take the picture but it appears like its standing still, not spinning.
External and speed flashes may help. I'm not really sure since I don't have one though.
(Sep. 01, 2010  2:01 AM)MorningMess Wrote: He probably has a certain time for the shutter speed. It is a DSLR, right? Or SLR?

DSLR
(Sep. 01, 2010  2:15 AM)greekboy148 Wrote: DSLR
Wait it's a DSLR and you got those types of images that's pretty bad photo taking skills no offense
(Sep. 01, 2010  2:19 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2010  2:15 AM)greekboy148 Wrote: DSLR
Wait it's a DSLR and you got those types of images that's pretty bad photo taking skills no offense

Angry sorry, i just got the camera to work. Angry Angry
Saw this thread and decided to take some photos, though I thought this one looked the best. It's my Gaia Dragoon MS in a Hasbro Dranzer Flame Field. I used a camera phone with flash and thought it looked quite good.
[Image: 2010-09-01183108.jpg]
Sweet banner as always Driger.
(Sep. 01, 2010  4:32 PM)DrigerGT Wrote:
AWESOME PURE TRIPLE DISTILLED AWESOME
amazing as always DrigerGT
Very nice Driger GT ! Great work as always, looks awesome. Grin
    This is my custom Storm Leone 105RF. Hope you like it!
It looks very nice, where did you get the purple Storm ?
(Sep. 09, 2010  10:44 PM)blah Wrote: It looks very nice, where did you get the purple Storm ?

It comes with the Super Vortex Battle Set that Hasbro released.

It makes for any awesome looking Storm Cancer, speaking of that I think I'll take pics of mine and post them here.
(Sep. 01, 2010  4:32 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: New Limited Banner Smile
[Image: bannercounter.png]

Old banners here: http://picasaweb.google.it/DrigerGT/DGTBanners
Awesome banner. :3
Darnnnn wish i had a camera. All i have is my phones stupid 2 megapixel camera. Uncertain
OMG. Mercury Anubis! *Drool*
Wow, VERY nice collection you have there Skori. Awesome Mercury Anubis, Libra and Quetz. I feel so envious... wish I had a massive collection like that. ):
I can't believe that you've actually opened your Mercury Anubis, have you launched it yet?
(Sep. 15, 2010  1:35 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: New banner! Smile
[Image: banner26.png]
This is definitely the coolest banner you have made so far, IMO.
I never really expected someone to purposely place their Beys in water (if I'm not mistaken), haha.

Great work!