Photo Gallery

I'm staying at Ominous' house lmao

Also, I don't remember ordering Flame Sagittario!
(May. 21, 2009  5:47 PM)Rocky Wrote: ^ No, that one is transparent blue.
pegasis is also transparent blue Confused its the same am sure...

also wow brad this looks totally awesome
(May. 21, 2009  6:03 PM)pegasis Wrote: pegasis is also transparent blue Confused its the same am sure...

also wow brad this looks totally awesome

Normal Pegasis is solid blue. :\
maybe cuz mine is from the deluxe set it comes with the transparent blue? cuz my bottom, track and the face are all transparent blue...
^^^^ Well that makes more sense. And that's why Roan said 'four' before. Everything makes sense now. :3

What RBA are they btw? The first blade looks like a Draciel MS.......D:
(May. 21, 2009  6:06 PM)Rocky Wrote: ^^^^ Well that makes more sense. And that's why Roan said 'four' before. Everything makes sense now. :3

What RBA are they btw? The first blade looks like a Draciel MS.......D:

Saint Beast Booster. I pulled 5 DGMSUV and 3 Ice Blue Wolborg MS. Grin
That's a really good pull! Gasp Are these for prizes or just for you? :X
(May. 21, 2009  5:44 PM)Rocky Wrote: Eh? I know, I was agreeing with you. I like to keep the packaging too. I was asking more, why did you buy a Bull Booster in the first place, not why did you add it to the rest of the packaging. Confused

Ohhh. I bought the Bull booster just because i'm Taurean, I can see myself buying all the versions of Bull in the future aswell even if they are carp.
(May. 21, 2009  6:08 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Saint Beast Booster. I pulled 5 DGMSUV and 3 Ice Blue Wolborg MS. Grin

I died a little inside when I first heard about this LOL

Man, I can't wait to get all my stuff. Looks like loads of fun.
^^ Oh, same. Except I'm blessed with having to buy all the Sagittarios. XD
Woah... Looks like annie will have gone from not being able to hang up clothes without stepping on a DZV2, to stepping on a Storm Pegasis.
Amazing collection Brad Grin
Flame Saggitario is pretty fun to play with, certainly better than the origional. When pitted againsted Dark Wolf they make quite an interesting battle.
(May. 21, 2009  5:57 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [Image: Zi6_0022.jpg]

Tired omg... How do you even fit all your stuff in your house!!
Wow, Brad, my jaw just hit the floor. It seriously just hit the floor man. That is the definition of bey-awesome.
storm pegasis is the definition of bey-pain in the carp
What's so pain in the arseish about it?
yeah if i had that many i would make a castle out of the boxes
lolol
and wats so bad about it brad you have the most faniest collection eva man coool
faniest beykid language 4 most fan like not an insult
(May. 21, 2009  9:44 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: What's so pain in the arseish about it?

Storm Pegasis: WELP I'M OUTTA HERE *exits stadium without touching anything*
oh yeh soo much power the it cant controlso it flys out have u tried
storm leone rubber tip with leone attack ring woah sweet
(May. 21, 2009  10:35 PM)BEYKID247 Wrote: oh yeh soo much power the it cant controlso it flys out have u tried
storm leone rubber tip with leone attack ring woah sweet

Why would that be better?
WHAT ??? Don't you mean Storm Leone 105RF ... And they're Wheels not Attack Rings
(May. 21, 2009  10:26 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Storm Pegasis: WELP I'M OUTTA HERE *exits stadium without touching anything*
You get used to it. I will say it's a lot easier if you use the horizontal grip position as apposed to the vertical (so the launcher is attached to the grip sideways), sliding shoot and banking are a lot easier this way, so's getting the most power out of our launch.
I started having the ripcord facing towards me, barely stayed in the stadium for over 3 seconds, if that. Switched, and I'm fine with it now Smile
(May. 21, 2009  10:39 PM)Anu Wrote: WHAT ??? Don't you mean Storm Leone 105F ... And they're Wheels not Attack Rings

Why would anyone use this combo?
Sorry I meant RF and I was asking BEYKID what he meant because I didn't understand his post
I am using it horizontally.