Photo Gallery

Do people not realize how rude it is to ask people how they afford things?
I know some of you are rather young, but laying back on the excuse of youth is only going to get you so far.

Asking people to let you have things, and asking where they receive their funds from is incredibly rude.

Consider this an advanced warning for future events.
(May. 20, 2009  6:57 AM)Synesthesia Wrote: I know some of you are rather young, but laying back on the excuse of youth is only going to get you so far.

Asking people to let you have things, and asking where they receive their funds from is incredibly rude.

Consider this an advanced warning for future events.

Does this involve myself? I was just curious on how much import and shipping cost. I didn't ask where the funds came from, I don't even care where the funds came from.
I was referring to BDaichi's and Storm Pegasis' posts.
just got my new blades Smile
[Image: sdc14246.jpg]
[Image: sdc14248h.jpg]
[Image: sdc14247.jpg]

i have a toltal of 8 mfb now Smile but its still kinda tiny collection XD
Still looks great though Pegasis!

Enjoy them Smile
Well I don't think I've posted anything in this thread yet so here are some MFB pics. It's still a small collection (I wish I'd known MFB existed from the start D: ) but I love them all to bits. <3 I'm already excited about my pre-order stuff and that won't come for like half a year. Pinching_eyes_2

Captions in order:
All of the MFB stuff lying around my bedroom at the moment. Not including the packaging it all came in which is in another box behind me.
Rainbow!~ I'm am still not sure what happened to the second Metal Face.......¬_¬
ARGH I WISH I COULD KEEP THESE. *A*
What I actually own - the little bag has all the stickers in it.
My current blades minus the boxed Storm Pegasus.

[Image: MFBstuff0509-1.jpg]
Nice one Pegasis and Rocky. I so want a Pisces, since it is my birth sign and all.

Still, nice collections everyone has good. Smile
The faces that come with Storm Pegasis in boosters and starters, are different to the hybrid wheel match set version for some reason... The hybrid wheel set version is made of transparent plastic, where as these are just a solid colored plastic, the hybrid wheel versions also have the pegasis and wolf symbols printed on them.
Really nice collection Rocky, still majorly jealous of the metal faces though Tired
How many Pieces turned up in the boosters?
No way. That sounds awesome. Chocked Do you have the HWS Match Set then? Can you take some pics of the faces?

You mean Pisces? I'm hardly gonna just tell you. XD
Curses! I thought I'd outwitted you Tired I'll try again when you least suspect it lol.
I can take some of the faces, but they've got stickers on, can show you that they're transparent.
Yeah, I've got the set Smile
[Image: xl801375.jpg]
[Image: xl801376.jpg]
Much easier to see on Wolf than Pegasis, but yeah Grin
Wait, I thought you said they were printed on, not stickers? Either way, they look great. Grin
They come with the stickers also, if you look at wolf, you can see it printed on to the face. They're monotone, the Pegasis symbol is printed in white on to the face, and Wolf in black on to the face, but I put the stickers over them.
The best way to show how this looks would be by looking at the pink storm Pegasis I posted in the ask a question thread.
EDIT: Managed to lift the edge of dark wolfs sticker so you can see, flash has made it look orange though Chocked_2
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Took a picture of mine if it helps Joyful_3

[Image: DSCF2439.jpg]

Not a great picture, sorry about that....
Nice collection Rocky; totally jealous of that Black Libra.
Your attachment is dead. Nice blades though. Grin Lusting over the Rock Leone. And I'm glad I'm not the only person who puts all the packaging back so the boxes look new again. XD

Gotta ask though, why the Bull Booster? D:
(May. 21, 2009  5:35 PM)Rocky Wrote: Your attachment is dead. Nice blades though. Grin Lusting over the Rock Leone. And I'm glad I'm not the only person who puts all the packaging back so the boxes look new again. XD

Gotta ask though, why the Bull Booster? D:

Eh? I just like to keep packaging...

Basicaly, I have kept all my packaging, so I just decided to put the Bull booster backing in there Tongue_out
Eh? I know, I was agreeing with you. I like to keep the packaging too. I was asking more, why did you buy a Bull Booster in the first place, not why did you add it to the rest of the packaging. Confused
(May. 20, 2009  5:46 PM)Starwulfen Wrote: Took a picture of mine if it helps Joyful_3

[Image: DSCF2439.jpg]

Not a great picture, sorry about that....
isnt that the same face of the regular pegasis Confused
^ No, that one is transparent blue.
Supaburn
There are no words for this.

I was wondering though, how did you get this shipped to the hotel, and now, how do you have a Wii and a 360 there? D: Or are you staying at a friends? :X