[Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.)

Well, bOnez just got an ICE BURN!

-It's sad I don't know how to make post that Ice Burn .gif Unhappy
try hell kerbix its strong
aruchi hell kerbix killed my thermal pisces Unhappy
wow i got my ray unicorno but it doesnt come with the beypoint card ohhh and i saw a customization metal face
lucky u aruchi
Hi, I'm wondering is there an english instructions manual available here for the Takara Tomy Beyblades?
jumpman23 you can obtain english instruction in hasbro beyblade imma sorry dude
Just got my unicorn dashing Smile)
I worn down the rubber a little bit and attacks in the stadium. Though not as fast as my Storm Pegasis, I'm contented with Unicorno's attack pattern. It's more on the conservative side I guess...

Another Addition: "I picked coz' it's my zodiac sign" Joyful_3

http://i747.photobucket.com/albums/xx115...101423.jpg

Too bad I got the mold 2 of H145 track but at least it won't get broken that easily...
My brother told me to buy a "novelty beyblade" based on our zodiac signs. He bought a Flame Libra for that reason Smile
Just some maintenance tips I learned from my brother. He wants our beyblades to be in their best aesthetically because of course we are collecting them. Smile

[Image: 1.jpg]

He did all of these on our bey collection! For polish, he used GLO Metal Polish.

http://i747.photobucket.com/albums/xx115...101422.jpg
I looks good when you see your beys like this....and look at all that grime from the metal wheels... all black :b
Kumasta Kau? Hey sorry for the tagalog I know Kai-V wont let us... ^^
sam_m0jacko, You will get banned if you post those large pics here so if I were you I would delete that and post it on Google pictures which is Picasa, and just post the link here.
@sam_m0jacko: where did u buy ray unicorno my ray unicorno broke so ill buy agin please reply thnks.
thanks for the warning... just edited my post and added a link to my gallery
@sam_m0jacko: how did u clean the beyblade using GLO Metal Polish? did u use a soft colth?
answer please
in bestoys do they also sell gravity perseus
aruchi when will u go to bestoys?
aruchi where did u buy ray unicorno i broke my ray unicorno
I have many beyblades. I will be in the next tournament near in Metro Manila!
aruchi

They do sell Gravity Perseus but they do not know when will the next stocks will arrive.
The fusion wheel of my beyblades, became shiny and it looks new!
SPECIAL THANKS TO: SAM_M0JACKO
A good blader knows how to take care of one's own beyblades.

Take good care of them! Smile
No Prob!
Oh and also you should use Brasso for polishing.
i dont know where to buy metal polish pls help me
For those who haven't played with plastics...

You may be seeing this stadium alongside metal fight beyblade
[Image: ExtremeBeystadium_2.jpg]

...but during our time during the plastic generation, this stadium was the best. Looks identical is'nt it?
[Image: stadium.jpg]
aruchi, You can buy them at ebay.com
(Dec. 20, 2010  5:53 AM)aruchi Wrote: i dont know where to buy metal polish pls help me

Any hardware.
There are other metal polish like MC Metal Polish, GLO Metal Polish. BRASSO is ok too, but you need e-bay to buy it.
aruchi: so if I were you, I will use GLO Metal Polish or MC Metal Polish.