[Philadelphia, PA] Let's build a community!

Im a long time Blader, but new to the WBO community.
I've been doing the reading for becoming a tournament host, however I don't know if I want my first WBO experience to be as a Judge and Host.
(Im more than willing to volunteer at events as well!)

I have several ideas for tournament locations, both in and outdoors in Philly and look forward to working with local Bladers to build something that can be great!
(May. 18, 2022  9:19 PM)Ennui Wrote: Im a long time Blader, but new to the WBO community.
I've been doing the reading for becoming a tournament host, however I don't know if I want my first WBO experience to be as a Judge and Host.

I have several ideas for tournament locations, both in and outdoors in Philly and look forward to working with local Bladers to build something that can be great!
I live in PA and plan to start hosting soon, not quite Philadelphia tho, I’d be hosting ~1 hour away from there
(May. 18, 2022  9:19 PM)EnnuHello, I\m in Philly I'm also new to blading but I am planning to use Blading to keep some youth entertained and outa trouble I have plenty of space I run a Rec Center so it'll be an evening program to keep kids outta trouble and out harms way, we plan to do a team and I reached out to a couple other Rec Leaders and their willing to do the same and next we'll start a league between the 3 of us we have no knowledge or experience with the sport and the kids will be teaching us as we get started. I read about hosting your own tournament and a few other things. We should all connect and discuss putting this together Wrote: Im a long time Blader, but new to the WBO community.

(May. 19, 2022  7:35 PM)ICrazyEater Wrote:
(May. 18, 2022  9:19 PM)Ennui Wrote: Im a long time Blader, but new to the WBO community.

I live in PA and plan to start hosting soon, not quite Philadelphia tho, I’d be hosting ~1 hour away from there

I will support
(May. 19, 2022  7:35 PM)ICrazyEater Wrote:

When are you planning to have an event I have a group of folks that would love to come
(Jun. 03, 2022  5:21 AM)Mook Wrote:
(May. 19, 2022  7:35 PM)ICrazyEater Wrote: I live in PA and plan to start hosting soon, not quite Philadelphia tho, I’d be hosting ~1 hour away from there

When are you planning to have an event I have a group of folks that would love to come

Sometime in either July or August
I'm trying to get a tournament started somewhere in Philadelphia, when are you doing your's and what format?

Also is anyone trying to start a Tournament IN Philly rather than an hour away, I'm sure there are other people here especially in University City that would come but not if it's an Hour away :o
Hey ima bit late but I’m interested in supporting a new tournament in outside of philly