Phewtick guide (earn money to use with paypal)

First of all, I would like to say that if this is the wrong sub-forum, please help me move it to the correct one. I have decided to write this guide on how to use the Phewtick app to earn points which then allows you to exchange the points into money which you can use with your Paypal account.

OK, let's take a look at what the app offers us. Sorry if I did not add spoilers.

This are the instructions

Now, let's take a look at how to exchange points and the exchange rate

[Image: cashoutm.png]
This is a list of the points required to exchange points, once you reached that amount you can exchange the points into money to use with Paypal OR you can exchange the points if you think a few dollars is worth the points for exchange (before reaching the amount that was required).
[Image: amount.png]

However, be mindful that they do charge 15% of the amount that you decided to convert the points into money. As you can see from the previous photo above, 52 points approximately only AUD 0.06 which is not a lot in this case. So, if you don't have lots of points, I do not advice to exchange the points that early.

Now, let's talk about Paypal. As you browse through the app, you will see this by tapping the Points tab, then tap Cash Out, from Paypal, tab it again and it will show you the screen as shown on the photo.
[Image: paypalqh.png]

You will need to enter the Paypal email address that you used for Paypal when you registered, into that Paypal section. This is used to send the converted money to your Paypal account for you to use.

Below is what the Paypal registration form looks like.
You can register your account at: https://www.paypal.com/

You can also invite your friends.
[Image: invitefriends.png]

I hope this help bladers who don't have a credit card or Paypal account.
If you have any questions, please PM me for further explaination thanks.
Did you make this?
(Nov. 17, 2012  4:56 PM)Luck Wrote: Did you make this?

I only made the guide, I did not make the app.
Then it's technically not 'your creation' so this would be better in the 'media' section? IDK...
that's why i said to move it to the right sub-forum. i did state that if u read everything.
I did read it. I was making a note of it, and telling you that the Insomniac. 'll probably move 'le thread Smile
Sorry if it sounded as if I was having a go at you.
I think General Discussion would be more suitable.
OK , sorry, I wasn't sure... :3
This guide is no longer needed, as the app developer removed the app.