Phantom Fox MS

Phantom Fox MS article. Just finished this up today.

If you have any comments or corrections, please post. I think I covered everything.
"in right-spin Upper Fox has a couple sharp enough points which enable it to perform Smash Attack." think you mean left-spin? (its the third paragraph on the AR info.)Otherwise, it looks great to me.
Ah, yes. My bad. I put left-spin earlier in the description, but slipped up and put right-spin on that section for some reason.
Quote:The intent of Upper Fox's design is very simple; right-spin Upper Attack and left-spin Smash.

I'm sorry I really don't like this sentence, I tried to ignore it as much as I can but I just don't like it for some reason. It feels convoluted or cluttery. I can't decide.

Upper Fox is designed to have Upper attack while in right spin and Smash attack while in left spin. or something like that would make me feel better.

also wish you would link to circle upper when you mention it in : ARs such as Circle or Samurai Upper

It's really nitpicky I know.

Otherwise good job. =)
Awesome job. I have to say I don't think there is anything else to fix, unless you want to mention the Bunshin Core's WBO rule. But anyone who joins and wants to achieve bey point should read the rules anyways so.
(Jan. 10, 2009  8:56 PM)FFX Wrote:
Quote:The intent of Upper Fox's design is very simple; right-spin Upper Attack and left-spin Smash.

I'm sorry I really don't like this sentence, I tried to ignore it as much as I can but I just don't like it for some reason. It feels convoluted or cluttery. I can't decide.

Upper Fox is designed to have Upper attack while in right spin and Smash attack while in left spin. or something like that would make me feel better.

also wish you would link to circle upper when you mention it in : ARs such as Circle or Samurai Upper

Hm, I actually thought it sounded odd as well. I have changed it to "Upper Fox's purpose is simple; right-spin Upper Attack and left-spin Smash.".

Added link to Circle Upper.
(Jan. 10, 2009  8:57 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Awesome job. I have to say I don't think there is anything else to fix, unless you want to mention the Bunshin Core's WBO rule. But anyone who joins and wants to achieve bey point should read the rules anyways so.

I'll add that in.

Thanks for the comments, everyone.
Looks good, thanks a bunch.
are u gonna but the diffrent versions like the blue sharp tip and the green flat tip?
(Jan. 10, 2009  10:16 PM)hamix Wrote: are u gonna but the diffrent versions like the blue sharp tip and the green flat tip?

Don't know if he has those, but I do so I'll post them if he can't.
(Jan. 10, 2009  10:17 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2009  10:16 PM)hamix Wrote: are u gonna but the diffrent versions like the blue sharp tip and the green flat tip?

Don't know if he has those, but I do so I'll post them if he can't.

i can post pics if u like
I don't have them. One of you guys can add them if you want.
What's with the tiny photos?
(Jan. 14, 2009  10:14 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: What's with the tiny photos?

Remember, I told you. I took the photos, resized them and deleted the originals. Next time I take photos I'll make sure they are 800x600.

These aren't really tiny though, you can still see everything you'd want to see.
Nice Job with the article Keep it up Smile