Pets

I'm suprised no one made a topic about this before.

What kind of pet do you have? What do you love/hate about it? How did you get it? Talk about your adventures with your pet. Or talk about what kind of pet you would want. Post pics!

I have a Golden Labrador/Retreiver mix named Jake that we got for a neighbor because he couldn't afford to keep it. Jake is lovable and very cute, but he's very annoying. You just learn to put up with it. I also have a cat named Chibi. We found him on the streets, and my mom couldn't beleive that she was actually taking him home. We were suprised to find that this random cat we picked up happened to be a Russian Blue, a rare breed known for it's smile, it's coat, and it's speed. Chibi means, "little rascal" and that perfectly describes my cat.

A pet I really want is a flying squirrel. Those things are SOOO cute. And they can fly!
(May. 21, 2011  5:25 PM)Ink. Wrote: I'm suprised no one made a topic about this before.

There's a pet topic, that's what Kai-V told me.
(May. 21, 2011  5:27 PM)Nano Wrote:
(May. 21, 2011  5:25 PM)Ink. Wrote: I'm suprised no one made a topic about this before.

There's a pet topic, that's what Kai-V told me.

I searched it up, I couldn't find one. :X If there really is, just close it.
I've also a dog (labrador/golden mix) called Didier. He's old and don't move that lot anymore. He is afraid of everything and that's one of the cute things about him. The bad thing is that I just heard he had problems with his heart and that he could die this year or next year. I received him from santa when I was 7 (so he is 12).
I also have a cat called Franklin. He has no particul race, but he's blonde. I had him from the street and now it's almost 5 years ago he became a member of the family.
To finish I have two birds (a mandarin and a a house sparrow). The Mandarin is called Nefertiti and I won him at a party. The house sparrow is Achmunra and I bought it in Egypt.