Personal Assistant

original post:
padmin Wrote:[Image: DpUle.png]

Greetings users of GMC,

My team and I have been working on a project titled "Personal Assistant". This project has been in developement for the past couple of months and at the moment we need your support. We have only five members however with your contributions, a substantial amount can be achieved.

Personal Assistant is a product that is aimed at students of all acadamic level. Personal Assistant is a program developed in Visual Basic 2010. This program will also be developed in Game Maker 8 to extend the limits of my coding knowledge.

The point of this software is to act as a personal manager. The software incoperates software packages such as Office, Adobe and many others. You could say Personal Assistant is a virtual operating system, however more focussed on more of an academic work platform.

Personal Assistant will be an all in one program, whether you're writing up reports, essays or other assesments - Personal Assistant will be able to provide one on one tutition support.

The creative users will be able to master graphic designing easier than ever before with Personal Asssitant's easy and intuative graphics lab.

So If you're a graphic designer and your willing to give us a hand, PM me or email me at pasupport@live.com and provide samples of your work so I can use your work as a reference to assign you jobs relevant to your qualities.

But that's not all! Do you want to be paid for the work you do? Well for each accepted completed job, you earn points. These points help you climb a ladder. With each rank you earn rewards (Refer to attatchment below). If you become part of Personal Assistant's User Pay Group you have the chance I being paid for your work.

REQUESTS:
email me at pasupport@live.com for requests

[Image: 82HhF.png]

CREDITED USERS:
1. DaRk_bLaDe (31)
3. Osmium (10)
2. faissialoo (7)
4. XeroedEffects (5)
so in this thread you can help out anyway you can, this thread will be forwarded to the leader (padmin)
Just wondering, how does this actually work? It's very vague. Also, I can't help but wonder what the point of this thread is? Is it for you to solicit graphics requests?
We are looking for people to help out with this project, mainly with graphics but any help is welcome
I don't exactly understand, or never read it carefully enough, the main purpose of this "project".

and when you ment getting "paid", those it mean physical money or thru paypal or something?
Real money, I am not the person who will pay you, a guy called padmin will give you your payment, I will forward this thread to him and I will forward back. this is a program that is aimed at students as a base for all their work
Ok, so let me get this straight:
Its a program for students who has Graphical techniques, who works for anonymous people/company and gets paid REAL money?

correct?
(Feb. 20, 2012  9:59 AM)Blood Wrote: Ok, so let me get this straight:
Its a program for students who has Graphical techniques, who works for anonymous people/company and gets paid REAL money?

correct?

No that's no where close.

The purpose of the program:
Quote:To act as a personal manager. The software incorporates software packages such as Office, Adobe and many others. You could say Personal Assistant is a virtual operating system, however more focused on more of an academic work platform.

Personal Assistant will be an all in one program, whether you're writing up reports, essays or other assessments - Personal Assistant will be able to provide one on one tuition support.

The creative users will be able to master graphic designing easier than ever before with Personal Assistant's easy and intuitive graphics lab.

What we are looking for:
Quote:My team and I have been working on a project titled "Personal Assistant". This project has been in development for the past couple of months and at the moment we need your support. We have only five members however with your contributions, a substantial amount can
be achieved.

So If you're a graphic designer and your willing to give us a hand, PM me or email me at pasupport@live.com and provide samples of your work so I can use your work as a reference to assign you jobs relevant to your qualities.

But that's not all! Do you want to be paid for the work you do? Well for each accepted completed job, you earn points. These points help you climb a ladder. With each rank you earn rewards (Refer to attatchment below). If you become part of Personal Assistant's User Pay Group you have the chance I being paid for your work.

We have found a commercial distribution site and we have enough members in the group, so this thread is no longer needed. Thanks anyway, for future information you can visit the official site here: http://paofficialnews.blogspot.com.au/