Performance Tips

Hello! I'm new to the thread and I'm not very great at Beyblade terms, so I was wondering if anyone could compile a list of the different performance tips thus far and their advantages/disadvantages? I've searched everywhere, however, haven't found anything yet.
(Aug. 28, 2010  12:23 AM)smark22 Wrote: Hello! I'm new to the thread and I'm not very great at Beyblade terms, so I was wondering if anyone could compile a list of the different performance tips thus far and their advantages/disadvantages? I've searched everywhere, however, haven't found anything yet.
you could go on beywiki they must have it there
Useful performance tips:

RF:Best attack bottom. Not very good stamina but doesn't really matter.
SDGaspne of the two best stamina bottoms. Probably a bit better than WD
WDGaspne of the two best stamina bottoms. Is also alright for defence but not as good as WB.
WB:Best defence bottom.
B:Alright for stamina and defence but not the best choice
HF:Alright attack bottom. No where near as good as RF though but has better stamina than it.
FConfusedame as HF
Q:Terrible bottom. Not really useful for anything. Horrible stamina.
FS:Not useful for anything really.
What about WF..?
Since they said performance tip, I'd assume smark22 doesn't know about TT beyblades/doesn't have easy access to them.
Yeah those are all available from hasbro. Also WF ain't that great.
... It is better than F and HF/S.
Yeah but RF is much better than all of the bottoms for attack apart from CS and R2F.
(Aug. 28, 2010  1:25 AM)megablader2 Wrote: Yeah but RF is much better than all of the bottoms for attack apart from CS and R2F.
yhea r2f can OWN in a battle
You're missing the point here. Smark probably only has access to hasbro blades.
Megablader2 pretty much summed it up for you (in terms of Hasbro released Bottoms/Performance Tips).

However, you might want to check the Metal Fight Beyblade - Bottom List on the Beywiki to see a list of detailed descriptions on different Bottoms/Performance Tips.
The list itself is not fully complete, but expect updates in the future (if people are willing to help write the articles).
And use the "Ask a question, get an answer!" topic in the future.