Performance Tip RF Breakage Problem?

I recently bought my first Beyblades, one of them being Storm Pegasus 105RF. I played around with it against by other new Dark Bull, in the Thunder Whip Stadium. Just one day later, I noticed that a small chunk of the RF tip was missing. It also seemed to be a little misshapen. What could have caused this? Has anyone else experienced this? What should I do about it?
(Aug. 02, 2010  2:55 AM)gokkar Wrote: I recently bought my first Beyblades, one of them being Storm Pegasus 105RF. I played around with it against by other new Dark Bull, in the Thunder Whip Stadium. Just one day later, I noticed that a small chunk of the RF tip was missing. It also seemed to be a little misshapen. What could have caused this? Has anyone else experienced this? What should I do about it?

RF has a small hole in the center. This is normal. RF also wears down quickly. This is also normal.

Please use the Ask a question, get an answer thread for small questions like this next time.
this was a chunk out of the side though. is that normal? or should it still perform well? Again, i apologize for my noobishness Tongue_out
A chunk out of the side is unusual.
It will still perform fine.

I've had a tiny pit taken out of the side of one of my RFs from contact, I guess.

As long as the bottom is still circular, performance will be the same.
Exactly. It appears a little misshapen. Ill probably try to exchange it, and hope that it wont happen again.
As Daegor42 mentioned, use the "Ask a question, get an answer!" topic next time.