Performance Tip - Power

Quote:==Description==
Power features ?-pointed star tip, something similar like Destroy. This tip can be come in during the battle, what make driver lower. After tip come larger area, what work like Guard shield; do not let Beyblade sideways fall.

Due to the tip's shape and diameter, Power will create an aggressive movement pattern equivalent to Destroy with the same moderately controllable movement pattern and speed. Additionally, below of driver tip is fully filled, what make movement more aggressive and increase speed losing during battle.

Thanks for Power tip up and down movement, Beyblade can bounce during landing, like Nothing; fall stopper help to make landing after bouncing much smoother.
Can anyone say, how many points is below of tip?
(Mar. 18, 2019  5:54 PM)ks123 Wrote:
Quote:==Description==
Power features ?-pointed star tip, something similar like Destroy. This tip can be come in during the battle, what make driver lower. After tip come larger area, what work like Guard shield; do not let Beyblade sideways fall.

Due to the tip's shape and diameter, Power will create an aggressive movement pattern equivalent to Destroy with the same moderately controllable movement pattern and speed. Additionally, below of driver tip is fully filled, what make movement more aggressive and increase speed losing during battle.

Thanks for Power tip up and down movement, Beyblade can bounce during landing, like Nothing; fall stopper help to make landing after bouncing much smoother.
Can anyone say, how many points is below of tip?
Man... How are you an organizer when you can't spell a sentence right?
Also, the tip has 10 Points.
(Mar. 18, 2019  6:56 PM)Geardini1846 Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2019  5:54 PM)ks123 Wrote: Can anyone say, how many points is below of tip?
Man... How are you an organizer when you can't spell a sentence right?

Organizers are tournament makers. Contributors are the ones who run the Wiki. Organizers are not necessarily native English speakers, since they can be from other countries, like India and Italy.
(Mar. 18, 2019  6:58 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2019  6:56 PM)Geardini1846 Wrote: Man... How are you an organizer when you can't spell a sentence right?

Organizers are tournament makers. Contributors are the ones who run the Wiki. Organizers are not necessarily native English speakers, since they can be from other countries, like India and Italy.

Oops, i am so sorry then.
I was very mean, if what you are sayin' is true.
(Mar. 18, 2019  7:01 PM)Geardini1846 Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2019  6:58 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Organizers are tournament makers. Contributors are the ones who run the Wiki. Organizers are not necessarily native English speakers, since they can be from other countries, like India and Italy.

Oops, i am so sorry then.

From what I've seen, ks123 is from Estonia, so him making mistakes in English is excusable
(Mar. 18, 2019  7:06 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2019  7:01 PM)Geardini1846 Wrote: Oops, i am so sorry then.

From what I've seen, ks123 is from Estonia, so him making mistakes in English is excusable
OKay then.
power's weak spring and blitz' ridiculous weight is the reason why valkyrie bursts alot
(Mar. 20, 2019  8:18 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: power's weak spring and blitz' ridiculous weight is the reason why valkyrie bursts alot

Well yes, but actually no. Power has one of the strongest non-dash springs in the game. Blitz is one of the reasons for Slash Valkyrie's ridiculous self-burst rate. The high recoil of Slash and the two teeth on Valkyrie don't help either. 
(Apr. 23, 2019  9:45 PM)K1D Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2019  8:18 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: power's weak spring and blitz' ridiculous weight is the reason why valkyrie bursts alot

Well yes, but actually no. Power has one of the strongest non-dash springs in the game. Blitz is one of the reasons for Slash Valkyrie's ridiculous self-burst rate. The high recoil of Slash and the two teeth on Valkyrie don't help either. 

Don't forget Retsu.
I added onto ks123's draft, and fixed some spelling errors:

Power features a spring loaded tip,much like the Nothing driver. The spring loaded tip is a 10-pointed star tip, some-what similar like Destroy. This tip can be pushed in during battle, making the driver tighter, due to the tip's spring being connected to the main spring

Due to the tip's shape and diameter, Power will create an aggressive movement pattern slightly slower than Destroy with the same moderately controllable movement pattern and speed.

A bey using Power can bounce in the stadium due to Power's spring loaded tip. This allows Pw to land with out losing spin velocity, akin to Nothing.

Overall Pw is outclassed by other drivers such as Xtreme', Hunter', Jolt', Destroy' and potentially Quick' (awaiting release of Qc'). [When those drivers are unavailable Power could be a decent replacement]
(Im unsure about the part in brackets)
I think it has slightly better stamina than some of the current attack drivers (I know, stamina should hardly be considered for an attack type. I'm just saying). If I remember it right, someone tested x2 polish power for classic format, saying that that polish and power allowed the combo to outspin the opponent if a KO or burst is not achieved.
(Apr. 24, 2019  8:42 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: I think it has slightly better stamina than some of the current attack drivers (I know, stamina should hardly be considered for an attack type. I'm just saying). If I remember it right, someone tested x2 polish power for classic format, saying that that polish and power allowed the combo to outspin the opponent if a KO or burst is not achieved.

couldn't that victory from x2 polish power also have been achieved by polish's high LAD?
(Jun. 11, 2019  3:51 PM)mrvitobeygeek2 Wrote: couldn't that victory from x2 polish power also have been achieved by polish's high LAD?
I did specify "that that polish and power allowed the combo to outspin the opponent if a KO or burst is not achieved". But, polish does have CWD and some scrape issues.