Performance Tip - Bite

Bite is a Performance Tip released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the release of Baderov.

==Description==
Bite features a wide ball shaped tip that is made out of rubber. It sits at standard height and is a defense type Performance Tip. While in theory it would be great at defense much like Rubber Ball from Metal Fight Beyblade, it has not been used much competitively. Also, because it is made of rubber, it has very little stamina and can be out spun by attack type drivers such as Accel and Assault. It is also a difficult part to obtain and can only be won by playing the Rare Bey Get Battle on the Japanese Beyblade Burst Website.

==Products==
==Takara Tomy==
  • βaldur βumper βite (gold, blue rubber)
  • βaldur βumper βite (Black Ver.) (translucent black, blue rubber)
==Hasbro==
OK, this can be a somewhat controversial, but besides mentioning that βite's rubber causes it to have too little stamina, I am going to deem this draft good enough to be published because that is honestly all we know about this Driver and we cannot just never have an article for it...
added it
I'm pretty sure RB has been used quite a few times competitively, well in Limited I know for sure.
(Jan. 21, 2017  1:07 AM)Jinbee Wrote: I'm pretty sure RB has been used quite a few times competitively, well in Limited I know for sure.

Oh in Metal Fight Beyblade for sure, but in Burst, where the tops are immensely lighter?
(Jan. 21, 2017  1:12 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Oh in Metal Fight Beyblade for sure, but in Burst, where the tops are immensely lighter?

It's not that I think Bite is useful in Burst, but the wording of the article makes it seem like its saying RB isn't competitive. I expected Bite to suck because Burst are far lighter and have worse spin velocity.

I mean this part here: "While in theory it would be great at defense, much like Rubber Ball from Metal Fight Beyblade, it has not been used much competitively."
I suppose that the first comma could be removed to clarify hah.
fixed; anything else?
(Jan. 15, 2017  5:59 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: Bite is a Performance Tip released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the release of Baderov.

==Description==
Bite features a wide ball tip composed of rubber, akin to Metal Fight Beyblade's Rubber Ball Performance Tip. Unlike Rubber Ball however, the rubber used in Bite is very hard, akin more to rubberized plastic due to the lighter weight and thus lowered inertia of the Burst System. Despite this, Bite still has the excellent Knock-Out resistance and poor Stamina that are standard in defensive rubber tips due to the increased friction on a small surface area.

==Overall==
Bite has the high Knock-Out resistance and poor stamina expected of defensive rubber tips. However, due to the light weight of the Burst System, the stamina issue already present in rubber tips is exacerbated to the point of becoming crippling, especially with how Knock-Outs are less important in the Burst format.

As such, Bite is recommended for collection purposes only.

==Products==
==Takara Tomy==
==Hasbro==
(Feb. 19, 2018  2:38 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2017  5:59 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: Bite is a Performance Tip released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the release of Baderov.

==Description==
Bite features a wide ball tip composed of rubber, akin to Metal Fight Beyblade's Rubber Ball Performance Tip. Unlike Rubber Ball however, the rubber used in Bite is very hard, akin more to rubberized plastic due to the lighter weight and thus lowered inertia of the Burst System. Despite this, Bite still has the excellent Knock-Out resistance and poor Stamina that are standard in defensive rubber tips due to the increased friction on a small surface area.

==Overall==
Bite has the high Knock-Out resistance and poor stamina expected of defensive rubber tips. However, due to the light weight of the Burst System, the stamina issue already present in rubber tips is exacerbated to the point of becoming crippling, especially with how Knock-Outs are less important in the Burst format.

==Products==
==Takara Tomy==
==Hasbro==

Okay, just a minor modification, since the new tops nowadays (think Cho-Z and GT) are way heavier than previous generations of Beyblade Burst.

Quote:Bite is a Performance Tip released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the release of Baderov.

==Description==

==Overall==
Bite has the high Knock-Out resistance and poor stamina expected of defensive rubber tips. Because of the light weight of the Burst System, the stamina issue already present in rubber tips is exacerbated to the point of becoming crippling, especially with how Knock-Outs are less important in the Burst format. However, the heavy weight of the Cho-Z/Gatinko system slightly mitigates the effect.

==Products==
==Takara Tomy==
==Hasbro==