Perfomance Tip/Driver - Keep

==Description==

Keep features a partially free-spinning rubber ball that sits at standard height. The surface area and material of the ball gives a Keep combination great Knock-Out resistance, while the free-spinning ball preserves Stamina. This makes Keep very useful for defense combinations. However, unlike Orbit or Atomic, the ball only rotates along the horizontal axis. This severely reduces the Life After Death, preventing it from outclassing Atomic. The free-spinning ball, however, makes it very easily destabilized. The free-spinning part combined with the low Life After Death exacerbates this issue to the point of Keep being unusable for any kind of combination. When worn down, Keep gains more stability and grip, but at the cost of Stamina.

==Overall==
Keep's only partially free-spinning ball prevents it from outclassing Atomic, but it does outclass Orbit and Atomic for Stamina. However, it is extremely easily destabilized due to the free-spinning aspect. Keep will disadvantage any beyblade it is a part of. As such, Keep is recommended for collection purposes only.
(Mar. 18, 2019  7:11 PM)Geardini1846 Wrote: = Description =
Keep features a partially free-spinning rubber ball, that sits at standart height.
In theory, a rubber ball is meant to increase friction and prevent knock-outs, while a free-spinning component is meant to decrease stamina loss.
In practice, the surface area and material of the ball gives a Keep-Combination beyblade a great knock-out resistance, while a free-spinning component preserves stamina.
However, the rubber ball does not spin 360*, unlike Orbit or Atomic, It spins only horizontally.
And while this has almost the same stamina as Orbit, the stamina can be determined by how free-spinning it is. The more free-spinning - the better stamina and less movement there is.

= Overall =
With all these abilities, Keep is a MUST have for a competetive bladers.

Quote:==Description==
Keep features a partially free-spinning rubber ball that sits at standard height. The surface area and material of the ball gives a Keep combination great Knock-Out resistance, while the free-spinning ball preserves Stamina. This makes Keep very useful for defense combinations. However, unlike Orbit or Atomic, the ball only rotates along the horizontal axis. This severely reduces the Life After Death, preventing it from outclassing Atomic. This leaves Keep as only a decent Orbit alternative.

==Overall==
Keep's only partially free-spinning ball prevents it from outclassing Atomic, but it does outclass Orbit and Atomic for Stamina. As such, Keep is not a must-have, but instead is a welcome addition to any blader's collection.

Revised after doing testing.
Keep features a partially free-spinning rubber ball that sits at standard height. The surface area and material of the ball gives a Keep combination great Knock-Out resistance, while the free-spinning ball preserves Stamina. This makes Keep very useful for defense combinations. However, unlike Orbit or Atomic, the ball only rotates along the horizontal axis. This severely reduces the Life After Death, preventing it from outclassing Atomic. This leaves Keep as only a decent Orbit alternative.

==Overall==
Keep's only partially free-spinning ball prevents it from outclassing Atomic, but it does outclass Orbit and Atomic for Stamina. As such, if one cannot obtain Atomic, then Keep is a must have for competitive bladers. However, if one does have Atomic, Keep is a welcome addition to a blader's collection.
Revised it again
I don't think Keep would ever be a must have. From what I've seen, Orbit, Atomic, and even Bite are better in battle than Keep, since it's easy to knock down due the free-spinning aspect.
(Mar. 27, 2019  11:40 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I don't think Keep would ever be a must have. From what I've seen, Orbit, Atomic, and even Bite are better in battle than Keep, since it's easy to knock down due the free-spinning aspect.

Well, it seems that it does not Keep well.
lol
I don't have any Gachi beys, but I have seen videos, and keep looks really good
(Mar. 27, 2019  5:31 PM)Geardini1846 Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2019  11:40 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I don't think Keep would ever be a must have. From what I've seen, Orbit, Atomic, and even Bite are better in battle than Keep, since it's easy to knock down due the free-spinning aspect.

Well, it seems that it does not Keep well.
lol

Hey, at least the rubber is able to Keep it in the stadium pretty well...
(Mar. 27, 2019  6:00 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2019  5:31 PM)Geardini1846 Wrote: Well, it seems that it does not Keep well.
lol

Hey, at least the rubber is able to Keep it in the stadium pretty well...

Its not a hard Quest to use it. You can Operate it better. Also, I recommend to Keep it in good condition.

(Mar. 27, 2019  5:58 PM)Harpsterblade Wrote: I don't have any Gachi beys, but I have seen videos, and keep looks really good

Don't judge by the book!
(Mar. 27, 2019  6:54 PM)Geardini1846 Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2019  6:00 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Hey, at least the rubber is able to Keep it in the stadium pretty well...

Its not a hard Quest to use it. You can Operate it better. Also, I recommend to Keep it in good condition.

(Mar. 27, 2019  5:58 PM)Harpsterblade Wrote: I don't have any Gachi beys, but I have seen videos, and keep looks really good

Don't judge by the book!

[Image: th?id=OIP.xI1FsYXmbR-ZWF5WThf85gHaIE&pid...=300&h=300]

If you continue with these puns, i swear, i will impale you with an Iron Sword, then i'llBlow you up, you'll fly of this Planet into a different Dimension, where you will go thru pain and suffering for your entire Enternal life.

Sorry if this was to harsh..
(Mar. 27, 2019  7:04 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2019  6:54 PM)Geardini1846 Wrote: Its not a hard Quest to use it. You can Operate it better. Also, I recommend to Keep it in good condition.

Don't judge by the book!

[Image: th?id=OIP.xI1FsYXmbR-ZWF5WThf85gHaIE&pid...=300&h=300]

If you continue with these puns, i swear, i will impale you with an Iron Sword, then i'llBlow you up, you'll fly of this Planet into a different Dimension, where you will go thru pain and suffering for your entire Enternal life.

Sorry if this was to harsh..
(Lol, your profile image looks soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good with this comment.)
Oh, will you? You can do Nothing about it! You can't Keep up with me! This is too Xtreme for you! Absorb my Power, Accelerate or else I will throw an Atomic bomb and you will fly out of the Planet and spend your whole life living of Orbit!

(LOL. Sorry.)
Keep doesn't seem to wear down that much, so I can't test one that is worn down. Does a worn out Keep have any discernible difference in performance?
(Mar. 30, 2019  6:07 PM)TheBladingCow Wrote: Keep doesn't seem to wear down that much, so I can't test one that is worn down. Does a worn out Keep have any discernible difference in performance?

It would likely grip a bit better with less stamina.
(Mar. 30, 2019  6:07 PM)TheBladingCow Wrote: Keep doesn't seem to wear down that much, so I can't test one that is worn down. Does a worn out Keep have any discernible difference in performance?

I think it improves stability and grip, I am not sure tho.
(Mar. 30, 2019  8:04 PM)Zeutron Wrote:

It would likely grip a bit better with less stamina.

(Mar. 30, 2019  10:39 PM)Geardini1846 Wrote:

I think it improves stability and grip, I am not sure tho.

Okay, I will add this to the rough draft! Grin

Keep features a partially free-spinning rubber ball that sits at standard height. The surface area and material of the ball gives a Keep combination great Knock-Out resistance, while the free-spinning ball preserves Stamina. This makes Keep very useful for defense combinations. However, unlike Orbit or Atomic, the ball only rotates along the horizontal axis. This severely reduces the Life After Death, preventing it from outclassing Atomic. The free-spinning ball, however, makes it very easily destabilizes.The free-spinning part combined with the low Life After Death exacerbates this issue to the point of Keep being unusable for any kind of combination. When worn down, Keep gains more stability and grip, but at the cost of Stamina.

==Overall==
Keep's only partially free-spinning ball prevents it from outclassing Atomic, but it does outclass Orbit and Atomic for Stamina. However, it is extremely easily destabilized due to the free-spinning aspect. Keep will disadvantage any beyblade it is a part of. As such, Keep is recommended for collection purposes only.

Edited it again
The fianal question : Is keep good to keep
(Mar. 31, 2019  4:34 AM)Mr tyros Wrote: The fianal question : Is keep good to keep

Keep doesn't "Keep" well  Grin .
(Apr. 01, 2019  1:24 AM)TheBladingCow Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2019  4:34 AM)Mr tyros Wrote: The fianal question : Is keep good to keep

Keep doesn't "Keep" well  Grin .

lol
Ok, Keep might be better than first thought. Seems to have a niche in KO Defense, albeit low Burst resistance and Stamina. Definitely only for purely KO Defense combos only.
I think keep can be used for some niche balance combos (attack-defense with a pinch of stamina XD). It does have an aggressive movement when hard launched. Saw this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVra0DqIr6I
I also this (maybe japanese/ taiwan) channel use zwei diabolos 10bump keep as a testing bey vs new beys.
Example of a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKSJ4dTomrU
I think it will be better if the bump frame is taken off though.
(Jul. 28, 2019  1:56 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: I think keep can be used for some niche balance combos (attack-defense with a pinch of stamina XD). It does have an aggressive movement when hard launched. Saw this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVra0DqIr6I
I also this (maybe japanese/ taiwan) channel use zwei diabolos 10bump keep as a testing bey vs new beys.
Example of a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKSJ4dTomrU
I think it will be better if the bump frame is taken off though.

hmm... i will look into it