Perfect Balance Combo For Lord Valkrie

Hi! I have recently bought myself a Lord Spriggan and I have added the Valkrie chip on it but I can't seem to find the perfect balance type combo for it. Right now my combo is Lord Valkrie Blitz Dimenshion'.
(Oct. 18, 2019  12:47 PM)DreadAqua Wrote: Hi! I have recently bought myself a Lord Spriggan and I have added the Valkrie chip on it but I can't seem to find the perfect balance type combo for it. Right now my combo is Lord Valkrie Blitz Dimenshion'.

Don't you mean Dimension'
(Oct. 18, 2019  12:47 PM)DreadAqua Wrote: Hi! I have recently bought myself a Lord Spriggan and I have added the Valkrie chip on it but I can't seem to find the perfect balance type combo for it. Right now my combo is Lord Valkrie Blitz Dimenshion'.
I suggest you try using an Xtend+ driver on it.

So now you have Lord Valkyrie Blitz Xtend+; a combination of Spriggan's Layer, Valkyrie's chip (and disk), and Achilles' driver.

Its also quite a competitive combo (although I prefer using Spriggan Chip on it so it can be launched in left spin)
Personally, I'd rather use Sting or Around, but that's up to you. LAD wise Blitz will probably lose, but I think it might win in same spin?
(Oct. 18, 2019  11:48 PM)Armor Wrote: Personally, I'd rather use Sting or Around, but that's up to you. LAD wise Blitz will probably lose, but I think it might win in same spin?

So what disk should I use? I'm right now thinking of using 8' with Wall.
(Oct. 19, 2019  1:09 AM)DreadAqua Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2019  11:48 PM)Armor Wrote: Personally, I'd rather use Sting or Around, but that's up to you. LAD wise Blitz will probably lose, but I think it might win in same spin?

So what disk should I use? I'm right now thinking of using 8' with Wall.

Definitely do not use Wall. Xtend+ is too short, so Wall will scrape, meaning you don't get any of the LAD that you want. I'd say go with Blitz. Personally, I use left spin, and then use Sting or Around because LAD matters more in left spin. Less opponents to lose against in same spin.
Lord Valkyrie 00Bump Xtend+