People who make your life wonderful

I searched around, but couldn't find a thread like this , and Kai-V also suggested something along these lines in the "People you find annoying in your life" thread. So anyway, this is a thread about people in your lives who make you happy, or in any way make life better. MAKE SURE YOU ELABORATE, OTHERWISE YOUR POST WILL BE REPORTED. Anyway, for me I have to say my grandparents. They are so kind and loving. My grandfather is teaching me how to play Bridge, and it's really interesting. They have endless amounts of patience, and they treat everyone with a respect not seen often in today's world. How about you all?

EDIT: Nuts. As I was writing this, IDK posted basically this same thread.
seriously, I see and talk to bluezee and ikmv more than many of my other friends. Those two give me so much courage and strength, even when I feel like giving in, they will always have an answer for me. they genuinely care for the people around them without expecting any personal gain. Along with shaun, my best friend til the end, they are the most beautiful people I have met in my life.

many of the members in my community have great personalities and I enjoy watching us all grow as bladersand people, but these three stand out. they are the reason why I still beyblade.
I already made a thread like this 4mins before you same idea and everything you stole my idea i stole from Kai-V
(Mar. 26, 2011  9:27 PM)Idk Wrote: I already made a thread like this 4mins before you same idea and everything you stole my idea i stole from Kai-V

But there's a reason this one is still open. He added rules, and contributed, unlike you.
My mom definitely. I can come to her for anything, she makes my food, cleans my clothes, and cheers me up. Without my mom my life would be a whole lot darker and I love her to death.
Anywho, my grandmom makes really happy cause every time shes at the store, shes buys me a new bey and some applesauce. This is why i think shes the most wonderful person ever.
My mum for doing everything for me that a mum should do.
I'm very thankful for that!

She also buys me beys that makes her 10x better lol
the ones who make me happy,hmm,my riends are very helpful to me,my mom alwas buy me new beyblades,and my siblings who cares about me
Everyone that has contributed to the WBO has made my life very happy. I think it's a great website, and I go on everyday.
my brothers because or my life will be boring
my girlfriend, she's just so wonderfull in every single way possible Smile gives me a reason to wake up every morning, to stay out of trouble and to actually try in school. idk where i would've been without her

my best friend, he just got back from a year in the army like 3 months ago

and kid cudi, just because i carp love him
Hmmmm.....I'd have to say my Girlfriend, she's absolutley amazing. I mean, its like she's that other half to me, and she makes me feel so alive. In the 4 months weve been together, she has lifted me up so far idk what i would have done if we hadn't found each other......(Joyful_3).....Man, i love her.....

....And my buddy, Trent. I just met him a year ago, but its like we have known each other since we were like little......
It has to be my dog and my Aunt. Every year for my birthday she gives me $100. As for my dog, I enjoy feeding him and laying in the grass in my backyard with him after school.
Does he bite you playfully?

My three dogs as well, just so funny and cute.
My mother makes my life wonderful because she understands me, cooks for me, listens to my opinion, knows my hobbies, and buys me a lot of beyblades even though I just want one, she even knows the old beyblades(even the show), and whenever it comes to birthdays; she gives me 1 wish out of all, and she will grant it.(ruling the world doesn't count).
I also gotta thank my friend, Ryan. Without him... I wouldn't get caught up in the latest beyblades. He also lends me parts that I REALLY need. Smile
my family they love me
mom-so kind and she makes sure i be a real man and no ones kick toy. she taught me alot and well i thank her
dad-now my dad is a REAL man he cuts wood has a shop hes built boats and all sorts of things heh he even beats me in wrestling
sister- Ah sis my big sister and as such im her big lil brother. she exposed me to alot of things and i did vice versa
Grandparents- R.I.P they were the best they helped raise me to who i am today

My nakama! Winslow-Cohost and best friend since 4th grade comes up with the best jokes and puns and is smart.
My incredible boyfriend is probably the person in my life who makes it most wonderful. He does so much for me and is so devoted to me and has really helped me turn my life around. Without him and his support I don't know where I would be.

My friends and family are pretty high up there too. You can't live without a strong, healthy support system!
my family cuz I need thme they care 4 me and stuff
(Apr. 03, 2011  2:24 PM)BI-WINNING! Wrote: Does he bite you playfully?

My three dogs as well, just so funny and cute.

I found out how to teach him to bite people last summer.
My girlfriend has helped me a lot in troubles and she always there when I need her the most.She usually makes me want to get out the house and hang out with my friends, not always playing studying at university all the time. My family has made a day wonderful for me so I always visit them at least every month but they are awesome.
My fiancee. She always finds a way to make me feel better. She cooks AMAZING supper for me and its always on the table when I get off work! She bakes fresh cookies and cupcakes every 3 days. She works at a national historic preservation society, (Lots of cash to help with the bills) and she comes to me with problems and we can work on them together.

Also, she doesnt mind im a mega nerd...

We'll be married in 4 months. I'm crazy excited!
My brother (in law), my sister and my parents:
They're always here when I'm in trouble or sad,specially my brother which always tell me jokes when I'm sad.
I also have a very good friend when I used to live in Brazil, but now I moved but we still IM.
My parents of course! Also, my friends help me a lot when my parents are not available....
(Apr. 15, 2011  3:45 AM)bladeraider Wrote: My fiancee. She always finds a way to make me feel better. She cooks AMAZING supper for me and its always on the table when I get off work! She bakes fresh cookies and cupcakes every 3 days. She works at a national historic preservation society, (Lots of cash to help with the bills) and she comes to me with problems and we can work on them together.

Also, she doesnt mind im a mega nerd...

We'll be married in 4 months. I'm crazy excited!

i'm just wondering, how old are you? Smile