People who copy

So today I found out a user named Ultimatebbh222 A.K.A beybladehero222 and Beyblade freeks,Copied my bio,But then I found out he copies a lot more people,He copied zankye on his beybladehero222 youtube channel(He copied his FAQ),He also copied StardustDragonful(He copied his introduction to his channel) So has there been anyone that has copied you or someone else? Leave them in the replies
Can't you sue them for copyright?
(Nov. 11, 2012  4:06 AM)kyoyatategami Wrote: Can't you sue them for copyright?

Its obvious they would get sued but the person just copies people for no reason
(Nov. 11, 2012  4:08 AM)BeybladePants11 Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2012  4:06 AM)kyoyatategami Wrote: Can't you sue them for copyright?

Its obvious they would get sued but the person just copies people for no reason
Still he stole what somewhat else wrote and claimed it for his own
I would definitely sue him
You cannot sue because someone copied your bio on a spinning tops forum. If you are talking about the faq's, how do you know he did not get permission or simply thought they were good. And if you're talking about the introduction and you mean what they say at the beginning of the video, read the first amendment. If the introduction is something else then i dont know.
Edit: And i dont believe any of the above have been copyrighted. Also, i dont believe this needs a thread.
Agreed with Deja vu.

BeybladePants11, this is an issue I've seen with some people, but it really hasn't become a major issue that moderators, or even most of the normal members haven't taken note of yet. Suing wouldn't work, because what was written wasn't technically owned by you, so he has the right to say the same thing.

If they guy is bugging you about it, just ignore em. This isn't a big deal right now, and doesn't need a thread...