Pegasis (Chrome Wheel) Discussion

Pegasis Synchromed with itself is somewhat awkward.

Again, sorry for the crappy & sideway pictures so bear with me a little.
The three main contact points of Pegasis (Those small wings) were "reinforced" by the other Pegasis. The problem with this reinforcement is that it is made by the larger wing, and I can't judge it by myself but I honestly think that this would hinder any potential the smaller wing has. But if it does make it better, then I guess that's good.

I also noticed twelve hollowed spots due to the synchrom. I say hollowed as in:

~Nothing below the top Pegasis wheel
~Nothing above the bottom Pegasis wheel

EDIT: These spots were really small obviously, and they're found where the three small wings are.
I almost forgot that I had done these tests. Please don't get all over me for doing only 10 rounds each. This was just to get an idea how a couple of other Chrome Wheels worked with Pegasis, so I did 10 rounds with Pegasis on top and then 10 rounds with Pegasis on bottom.

MSF-Begirados Pegasis W145RF vs. MSF-H-Saramanda Reviser BD145RDF
Reviser always launched first.
Detail Results (Click to View)
Pegasis - 3 (3 KO)
Reviser - 7 (7 OS)
Pegasis Win %: 30.0%

This goes back to Begirados having very blount contact points, so it would just brush off Reviser more often than not. Right now I am not a big fan of Begirados with Pegasis.

MSF-Pegasis Begirados W145RF vs. MSF-H-Saramanda Reviser BD145RDF
Pegasis: 3 (3 KO)
Reviser: 7 (7 OS)

Even though it has the same win rate as when Begirados was on bottom, the KOs did seem a lot cleaner with Pegasis on bottom. You could just tell it was hitting harder.

MSF-Genbull Pegasis W145RF vs. MSF-H-Saramanda Reviser BD145RDF
Pegasis - 4 (4 KO)
Reviser - 6 (6 OS)
Pegasis Win %: 40.0%

Now this actually suprised me. I do not know what made me try Genbull, and right now I cannot explain why it actually did as well as it did.

MSF-Pegasis Genbull W145RF vs. MSF-H-Saramanda Reviser BD145RDF
Pegasis: 3 (3 KO)
Reviser: 7 (7 OS)

This suprised me even more! Pegasis paired with Genbull is the only time I did not notice and increase in smash when Pegasis was on the bottom of the Synchrom.
BH145, thanks for the pictures! With Pegasis x2, can you try MSF Pegasis x2 ____RF/R2F vs MSF Saramanda Reviser BD145RDF for starters?

Kain, I am not a big fan myself of Pegasis and Begirados together. Anyways, nice tests!
(Dec. 20, 2012  8:15 AM)Blader Phantom Wrote: BH145, thanks for the pictures! With Pegasis x2, can you try MSF Pegasis x2 ____RF/R2F vs MSF Saramanda Reviser BD145RDF for starters?

Kain, I am not a big fan myself of Pegasis and Begirados together. Anyways, nice tests!

Even the whole point of me getting 2 Pegasis' was to test synchrom combos, I'm a little hesitant on that because I want to keep one from rusting and in good condition for Display.

And I no longer have a BB-10, so there's no point.
Beyblades don't rust......
(Dec. 21, 2012  12:24 AM)Meow! Wrote: Beyblades don't rust......

Well rust wasn't the exact word, my bad.

It just loses its lust, that's all.
(Dec. 21, 2012  12:30 AM)BH145WD Wrote:

Well thats why metal polish exists as well. Wink
(Dec. 21, 2012  2:24 AM)Kev1 Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2012  12:30 AM)BH145WD Wrote:

Well thats why metal polish exists as well. Wink

If you put it that way...

I still don't have a bb-10 though, so my legitimate tests are only in a ZeroG Stadium.
Can u test Pegesis Dragooon S130R²F vs ▬▬▬▬Anything
(Dec. 24, 2012  5:58 AM)HDSK Wrote: Can u test Pegesis Dragooon S130R²F vs ▬▬▬▬Anything

Check Kain's tests on the other page. He used LRF instead of R2F, but they should perform identically.
Can you test MSF-H Pegasis Dragooon SA165 EWD vs Phantom Cancer W145 WD please?
I just changed the title of this thread to "Pegasis (Chrome Wheel) Discussion" to avoid any confusion with the original Pegasis Wheel. People aren't likely to confuse the two, since there isn't much reason to be testing the original Pegasis right now, but it had to be clarified nevertheless.
So here the deal my Samurai Pegasis arrive along with my BB-10 so I decided to help contribute with the pegasis chrome wheel testing. Also since my MSF is in the mail I have to use a stone face for now

Stadiums:BB-10 Attack Type Stadium
Launchers:3 Segment Grip,Beylauncher LR(Me) 3 Segment,Beylauncher(StrikerX)Pegasis Dragooon DF105LRF(New,Mint) VS Orojya Reviser BD145RDF
Pegasis:9 (9 KO)
Reviser-11 (11 OS)
Pegasis win rate- 50%

List of wins
Like kain said you have to launch it like Killerken Dragooon and this thing have ton of smash and potential but Reviser had ton of wall saves but I start expirementing on this and have flash results later today

Awesome man! Thanks for the tests! I tried DF105 first but as Meow! Pointed out to me S130 seems to work better because it gives Pegasis a better chance to make contact. Since Pegasis Dragooon can't win by spin equalizing, there its not really a need to keep it that low. Try S130 and see if you can tell a difference.
(Dec. 29, 2012  10:02 PM)Kain_Highwind Wrote: Awesome man! Thanks for the tests! I tried DF105 first but as Meow! Pointed out to me S130 seems to work better because it gives Pegasis a better chance to make contact. Since Pegasis Dragooon can't win by spin equalizing, there its not really a need to keep it that low. Try S130 and see if you can tell a difference.
No problem man and I tried S130 and there was a noticeful difference. Your correct S130 does give pegasis dragooon better chance to contact and it was able to KO more easier then DF105 however I also saw that Orojya Reviser was able to KO more often then it did with DF105 as it only OS DF105 and S130 was able to tornado stall if it didnt make the first hit. Another discovery between tracks was even though S130 give pegasis dragooon better contact DF105 allows the beys to destabilize BD145RDF more easily since Dragooon Pegasis will go under BD145 and make the other bey lose remarkable amount of stamina but again Dragooon Pegasis have no spinsteal abilities so Pegasis will lose in a sleep out. I belive DF105 will give you an advantage by its destabilize ability but is also a disadvantage so I hope this help
That was hard to read XD

So well, S130 is more KO-prone, while DF105 is more OS-prone?

That makes life interesting..

Try a more mid-height track like CH120 or D125, who knows...

Trying a 145 height track would be cool as well.
Firstly,the Alexandrite Face should be handed to Cannon and Kain_Highwind for testing parts which are newly released.
Secondly,Come on Pegasis Tired
i thought it would be a great chrome wheel
Can someone test MSF-H Phoenic Pegasis W145,CH120,S130R2F? I want to know if this will be a good attack. XD
(Jan. 07, 2013  3:12 AM)buymorestuff777 Wrote: Can someone test MSF-H Phoenic Pegasis W145,CH120,S130R2F? I want to know if this will be a good attack. XD

I tried those together when I first got Pegasis. They do not suite each other well cause Pegasis covers every bit of Phoenic, and also Pegasis works better on the bottom.
How about MSF Pegasis Dragoon/Bahamdia/Gryph W145/CH120 RF/LRF/R2F?
(Jan. 07, 2013  2:22 PM)Blader Phantom Wrote: How about MSF Pegasis Dragoon/Bahamdia/Gryph W145/CH120 RF/LRF/R2F?

All of those tests have been done with similar or better tracks. I did the Pegasis Gryph and Pegasis Dragooon tests on page 1 of this thread, Zero X also did Pegasis Dragooon tests on page 2 of this thread, and Cannon did the Pegasis Bahamdia tests in the Bahamdia Discussion thread.
(Jan. 07, 2013  3:50 PM)KainHighwind Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2013  2:22 PM)Blader Phantom Wrote: How about MSF Pegasis Dragoon/Bahamdia/Gryph W145/CH120 RF/LRF/R2F?

All of those tests have been done with similar or better tracks. I did the Pegasis Gryph and Pegasis Dragooon tests on p age 1 of this thread, Zero X also did Pegasis Dragooon tests on page 2 of this thread, and Cannon did the Pegasis Bahamdia tests in the Bahamdia Discussion thread.

Actually I been thinking about putting GF on the pegasis dragooon setup with a MSF considering Pegasis Dragooon have preety good smash but there was something holding it back as it couldn't reachbits full potential but GF have the speed Pegasis required and can be used easily in a flower pattern due to how wide it is,i would do test but since im am unable to at the moment I have to pos vthe test at a latter date
I think the reason why all of these Zero G combos are inferior with 4D combos(and some Zero G combos) is because most of the beys are light, only some beys going to or pass the 40 gram mark. Now if we were talking about Zero G against MFB or HMS, then that would be fair, because then beys would be equal weight. Who is alongside me on this? If no one is, that's OK.
First of all, this isn't the right place to post, as this is the testing thread for the Chrome Wheel Pegasis. Also, you have not considered Synchrom, which almost doubles the weight of the Beyblade. It definitely would not be fair if Zero-G only went against MFB since it would be just Libra again.
Imagine Libra syncromed. Hah.

Any chance of a OHKO Pegasis setup being tested? maybe something like MSF(-H) Pegasis with something _________ GF?