Paypal sells Cards?

I want to get a TT attack arena, but I dont trust ebay/paypal with my money, so I want to buy a card, but I dont know if they sell one
(Sep. 28, 2010  12:59 PM)StromAquario Wrote: I want to get a TT attack arena, but I dont trust ebay/paypal with my money, so I want to buy a card, but I dont know if they sell one

You mean like a gift card? If that's what you mean, you can always pick up a Prepaid Visa/MasterCard and attach that to a Paypal account.
(Sep. 28, 2010  3:55 PM)BlankShot Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2010  12:59 PM)StromAquario Wrote: I want to get a TT attack arena, but I dont trust ebay/paypal with my money, so I want to buy a card, but I dont know if they sell one

You mean like a gift card? If that's what you mean, you can always pick up a Prepaid Visa/MasterCard and attach that to a Paypal account.

im kinda to young to get a debt card lol im like 14 :L
It doesn't matter if your too young or not I'm 15 and I buy them when ever I need stuff off of ebay. You can get the prepaid gift cards at places like 711, the bank etc.
When you buy these prepaid visa/master cards, does the clerk scan them to activate them.
(Sep. 29, 2010  2:12 AM)danielson1234 Wrote: When you buy these prepaid visa/master cards, does the clerk scan them to activate them.
Yes.
im 11 and i got a prepaid card and used it with in paypal o.o
hmm 711, My nearest one is at Vaughn XD How about Macs? Do they sell them?
I know Gash Stations like Petro Canada sell Vanilla MCs and Shoppers Drug Mart carries them.
At Walmart they have a thing called a "Green Dot Money Pack", and it lets you fund a paypal account. It works great, and only costs $5.
I had a bank account and debit card at the age of 10. I didn't hold on to it that age (parents did), but I still had the account.