Pay the shipping and it's all yours.

Well if you're willing to help pay with your own money then I shouldn't refuse. I'd have to pay you tomorrow though since my sister has to deposit money in her account.
AWESOME THANK YOU SO MUCH

PM me with your address and stuff when you're ready. <3
Sounds good! I'll do so tomorrow. I'll also need your paypal account to yeah, pay.
I'll give it to you when you're ready. :B I have to pick up some brown paper before I can ship it.

The PO here refuses to ship re-used boxes to the US unless they're wrapped in brown paper.

I don't know why.
You can take your time if you have to. There's no rush on my side to receive it so send it out (after I pay) anytime that suits you the best.
AnnieDuck Wrote:I'll give it to you when you're ready. :B I have to pick up some brown paper before I can ship it.

The PO here refuses to ship re-used boxes to the US unless they're wrapped in brown paper.

I don't know why.

what?

what if you wrapped it in, say, black paper? red paper?
damn i remember the days were G could have gotten all this for like 2 bucks
Artie Wrote:damn i remember the days were G could have gotten all this for like 2 bucks

artie sell us your beyblades
Tamer Brad Wrote:
Artie Wrote:damn i remember the days were G could have gotten all this for like 2 bucks

artie sell us your beyblades

I'll wait for the us dollar not to suck lololo

Ps this is being posted from my touch <3

Yeah I know! I really regret not buying stuff like that back then Unhappy
G Wrote:

Don't say it! Unhappy
I'm sorry, I don't think I can get paypal Unhappy
I can use my friends' accounts, but that'd be risky.
I'm going to buy a few beyblades on Amazon..........from Tisinc99.
Should I get the stadium set with Galeon, or should I get the Draciel S (Special Edition) with Galeon?
Here's the topic for asking what to get:
http://forums.beywiki.com/showthread.php?tid=165

and it's Galzzly, not Galeon.
I'm not sure how that Takara stadium is, but I bet it is better than all of the Hasbro ones so it wouldn't be too bad to use. There could be attack issues with it since though since nothing too fast came out during that time.
G Wrote:Here's the topic for asking what to get:
http://forums.beywiki.com/showthread.php?tid=165

and it's Galzzly, not Galeon.
I'm not sure how that Takara stadium is, but I bet it is better than all of the Hasbro ones so it wouldn't be too bad to use. There could be attack issues with it since though since nothing too fast came out during that time.

I meant the stadium set ALONG WITH the BBA Balancer (Galeon), or the BBA Balancer ALONG WITH the Special Draciel S.
SORRY FOR TRYING TO HELP YOU OUT

If you want a stadium, get that stadium set then with BBA Balancer. You'd be getting Draciel S too, but no Wide Defense.

If you really want that Wide Defense, then get that Crystal Draciel S with BBA Balancer.

I'd personally get them all since you could use Draciel S's BB with 4 metal balls with a Wide Defense and War Lion AR.
G Wrote:SORRY FOR TRYING TO HELP YOU OUT

Sorry Confused I didn't mean to sound agitated or anything of that sort.

I'll put further questions in that thread bugturtles created.
lol I didn't mean that too seriously!
G Wrote:

There were lots of good blades I could have gotten back then.
I'm not allowed to buy online or use paypal.

Wow...you give other people your address here?
What if there are assassins here?
That's the risk we take for obtaining Beyblades.
I'd take that risk too. If I'm allowed to, cause beyblade is great.