Past systems and Syncrome

Привет, ребята. Сегодня я хочу поговорить о прошлых системах. Как я знаю, было много таких систем, как Syncrome и другие. Do you think that Synchrome will be in season 6. And do you think some others will appear in season 6?
Translation please?
Also, I've seen you post about the whole Synchrom thing a couple times in several other threads so I'll just drop in my two cents on the matter: No, there won't be a new form of Synchrom in DB. If Burst was planning to give us something like that they would've done it in Sparking, as that was the series about teamwork and all. Closest we'll get is another Master Dragon situation
(Apr. 11, 2021  7:02 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Translation please?
Also, I've seen you post about the whole Synchrom thing a couple times in several other threads so I'll just drop in my two cents on the matter: No, there won't be a new form of Synchrom in DB. If Burst was planning to give us something like that they would've done it in Sparking, as that was the series about teamwork and all. Closest we'll get is another Master Dragon situation

Tbf, the Ace,Grand,Rock and Master Dragon thing is basically just Synchrom: Burst Edition
(Apr. 11, 2021  7:15 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2021  7:02 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Translation please?

Tbf, the Ace,Grand,Rock and Master Dragon thing is basically just Synchrom: Burst Edition

I mentioned the Master Dragon one in particular because it combined parts from two Beys owned by different Bladers, but yeah I see your point.
As much as I would like Beyblade to actually use their customization in the anime, it’s never been a huge thing in any Beyblade anime (og-burst disincluding zero-g) so I don’t know why they would use it if they didn’t use it in metalfight (the most customizable system)
I just was thinking about Rashad and Valt, and I make theory about that when Valkyrie fall in flame of Rashad, it propably means that there will be something like Syncrome