Partner

I'm looking for beyblade (MFB) fans in CA that might be interested in buying blades...

I have 3 Tissinc99 sealed boxes with new MFB arrivals.. 20x El Dragos 20x Escorpios
20x Capricornes 18x Rock Leones 40x launchers 10x Bey Carriers 50x Flame Libras and Earth Aquilas follow by 15x Stadiums..

Just pm me so we can get arrange business..

P.S. Now looking for a ''bey group'' or team.
by partner i meant group or team.. forgot to include sale
We have a Bey Marketplace forum. Moving this to there, since this is clearly about sales.
(Jun. 24, 2009  8:07 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: We have a Bey Marketplace forum. Moving this to there, since this is clearly about sales.

(Jun. 24, 2009  8:07 AM)Brimstone Wrote: can you move this there??

Chief - Sigh ...

Do you really work for Tisinc?
yes.. also a friend of mine that loves BYB. He and an accomplice got into the warehouse and swipped a few boxes.
(Jun. 24, 2009  8:04 AM)Brimstone Wrote: I have 3 Tissinc99 sealed boxes with new MFB arrivals.. 20x El Dragos 20x Escorpios
20x Capricornes 18x Rock Leones 40x launchers 10x Bey Carriers 50x Flame Libras and Earth Aquilas follow by 15x Stadiums.

Pretty sure these haven't been released yet Speechless
These guys are lazy to put the notice online. They sometimes lie to people when they call and ask for an item.
they can easily have merchandise stored elsewhere. Lots of it damaged.
I dont think i will keep these boxes in here for any longer.. Its kinda scary to have stolen goods sitting in your attic. I still dont know how they managed to get this stuff.
flame libra and earth aquila don't come out for a while

pretty sure you're full of it
dude they're out. I wouldnt be giving out phone numbers and contact info if they weren't
btw.. it's japanese goods were talking about.. we aren't in jp
(Jun. 24, 2009  8:42 AM)Brimstone Wrote: dude they're out. I wouldnt be giving out phone numbers and contact info if they weren't
btw.. it's japanese goods were talking about.. we aren't in jp

flame libra and earth aquila don't come out till september 19

you expect us to believe you have these items three months early? get out
they maybe out ONLINE in sept
this is why i am doing personal business
i bet youre checking out when they'll be release lol