Part Battles Anyone?

Poll: Do you participate in part beybattles, and if you do then do you think they benifit you or not?

yes, yes
27.78%
yes, no
11.11%
no, no
47.22%
no, yes
13.89%
Total: 100% 36 vote(s)
I know the title i sorta misleading but i want to take a poll. Im also not sure if this is the right forum but my poll is about; If you play beybattles for part(s) of the oppenent, and if you do if you think they benifit you or if you think they dont.
It's kinda messed up to battle that way, but I'll just give you my opinion so I won't have to bite any one to death. It will benefit you because you get more parts. It is not right to play for your opponents parts, but it is if they agree with the that.

PS: If somebody tries to steal my parts, I'll bite them to death.
I disagree, PART BATTLES ARE AWESOME unless you're the loser, its sad when you completely demolishes your bey then takes the energy ring then you get back by giving them bad part advice and destroy their bey countless time then break their face bolt with your bey but thats me when i win i usually give them it back when i get a better part. By the way i didn't do what i said in here it happened to me.

The only hurt beys are mine for battling with some one older and stronger
But really what other reason would there be to win your opponents' bey parts if yours were better than theirs? It would just mean that your a jerk would it not? This thrad should be closed
and copying Hibari isn't cool.
"kami kora su" or how ever itz split up. vongola cloud guardian FTW. but on topic i dnt do it because the true beyblade spirit isnt achieved by taking parts of others and using them for urself. thats just evil. also it sux if ur the loser.
(Feb. 17, 2011  10:54 PM)momiji manju Wrote: and copying Hibari isn't cool.

That's what you think.
It's what any non-Reborn! Otaku believes.

Your aspirations to be like a "cool" social outcast such as him only reflect the awkwardness found in being such, minus the cool.
Honestly if i could win a good part and my opponent was cool with it, then i would probally do it...
If I win a battle I always say "You lose now say goodbye to your bey" and smash it with a hammer.
Even if I lose I smash their bey with a hammer :3
(Feb. 18, 2011  12:20 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: If I win a battle I always say "You lose now say goodbye to your bey" and smash it with a hammer.

You're my inspiration!

I think I will start doing this at school. We finally got a stadium to battle in. If I do this I will just bet Darks and Storms.
(Feb. 18, 2011  4:42 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2011  12:20 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: If I win a battle I always say "You lose now say goodbye to your bey" and smash it with a hammer.

You're my inspiration!

I think I will start doing this at school. We finally got a stadium to battle in. If I do this I will just bet Darks and Storms.

Lol, hope MITH was paying attention to that! It would make an excellent comic, lol.
(Feb. 18, 2011  4:42 AM)Nano Wrote:

You're my inspiration!

(Feb. 19, 2011  1:47 AM)Nano Wrote: ^ Storm is outcasted buy stuff like Rock, Leone, LLD, etc. And Dark is good for nothing (besides a paper wait)

Sorry to burst your bubble nano but Dark is outclassed as a paper weight
(Feb. 19, 2011  1:54 AM)Megalater Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2011  1:47 AM)Nano Wrote: ^ Storm is outcasted buy stuff like Rock, Leone, LLD, etc. And Dark is good for nothing (besides a paper wait)

You can still throw it at people.......
(Feb. 19, 2011  1:57 AM)Nano Wrote:

ROFL.......
I have part battled and won a lot of times(Everyone else in my neighbourhood are noobs)
I even got an Earth virgo.And also an wd one time.
The only Time i lost was with my earth bull gb145 wb.He was using burn aquila 100 sd
^ You bet full Beys? Now that's do or die!
(Feb. 19, 2011  4:05 AM)Nano Wrote: ^ You bet full Beys? Now that's do or die!

Yup,
Pink slips.
You win.
Or you lose.
Sounds reallyexpensive if your not the best blader, or you have someone really awsome in yor neighborhood Unhappy
(Feb. 19, 2011  1:57 AM)Nano Wrote:

Sorry but Dark is outclassed by Poison for projectiles.
Get back on topic.
I do an ocasional full bey wager after I've researched someone who is doing the same and taking beys, then give them back to the kids who were defeated.