Paranormal activity II

i just got back from watching Paranormal activity II me and cote from teammadcat went to see it. to us at the begining we thought it was really funny (but thats just us) later on it got really sketchy. and creepy it got to the point where i didnt want to go home....
This belonged in Media.
Seriously. It was more of like WTF just happened. Everything was so predictable.
is it any better than the first one?
i watched that a while ago and thought, "only weak people who get scared easily would be scared of this..." (i didn't know if the word i wanted to use was a swear..)

i highly doubt it'll be scary for me though.. i've seen worst RL things already XD
Nope. Last 30min of the movie had the "good stuff", but it was soooo predictable that no one should be shocked about what was going on.
(Oct. 24, 2010  5:46 PM)Jaems Wrote: is it any better than the first one?
i watched that a while ago and thought, "only weak people who get scared easily would be scared of this..." (i didn't know if the word i wanted to use was a swear..)

i highly doubt it'll be scary for me though.. i've seen worst RL things already XD
i was scaredUnhappy
well im scared of every horror movie
I seen it and lets just say I had tears welled up in my eyes. The movie was really good probably because I'm a serious scardy cat.
Number 1 was TERRIBLE. It was 1 hour of nothing-ness and 30 seconds of scariness ?
Even if their budget was low it was a bad movie; predictable, and IIRC, they didn't even leave the house ?
Paranormal activity is not a movie, it's a Value-In-Taste evaluation to show how diminished and simple minded everyones taste in horror has become.