Pain in the Neck

Yeah, I'm here.

Okaaay so introduction, right?

Dei's the name, and gamblin' is my game. I live in the Hamptons, I won't leave the house without doing my hair and applying make-up. I don't twirl my hair, because that'd mess it up. D: I'm in love with the sun. I'd die if the world was night. I love pink accessories. I flirt with all the boys. I love video games, I hate anime with the exception of One Piece, Beyblade, aaaand...uuuh...there was another one, but I forgot what it was. idk, I'll remember like, a month from now in the middle of work, I'm sure.

Yeah, I suck at intros. I'm a piece of work, that's for sure. Nothing I do will ever make sense to you, I promise. Just roll with it.
Yay for pink accessories. Grin

Welcome to the WBO. Smile I don't think you suck at intros - I thought that was rather amusing and informative. XD What're your fave video games then?
(Feb. 04, 2009  7:23 PM)Rocky Wrote: Yay for pink accessories. Grin

Welcome to the WBO. Smile I don't think you suck at intros - I thought that was rather amusing and informative. XD What're your fave video games then?

Quite
Anywhoo Welcome ... To the ... World Beyblade Organization

I'm the kinda person that could care less about anything except where my next meal is coming from.

Uuuh...
I love Final Fantasy IX. I play Kingdom Hearts annually. Mostly out of boredom. It's one of the easiest games I own so I just sit and veg. Halo, but since I refuse to pay $50 a month for poor internet service, I don't have xBox Live. Sucks, really. Played a little of CoD5...

...Man, I need to hurry up and get my taxes back so I can buy more stuff...It'll happen eventually...
(Feb. 04, 2009  7:30 PM)Giga Wrote:

Quite
Thank... you?
(Feb. 04, 2009  7:31 PM)Deikailo Wrote:

I'm the kinda person that could care less about anything except where my next meal is coming from.

Uuuh...
I love Final Fantasy IX. I play Kingdom Hearts annually. Mostly out of boredom. It's one of the easiest games I own so I just sit and veg. Halo, but since I refuse to pay $50 a month for poor internet service, I don't have xBox Live. Sucks, really. Played a little of CoD5...

...Man, I need to hurry up and get my taxes back so I can buy more stuff...It'll happen eventually...

Quite
Thank... you?

lol nice reply, Wait till Brad gets here Smile
(Feb. 04, 2009  8:29 PM)Giga Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2009  7:31 PM)Deikailo Wrote:

Uuuh...

Quite
Thank... you?

lol nice reply, Wait till Brad gets here Smile
He'll be oh-so happy about all the loverly spam I've prepared for him. Extra crispy, just the way he loves it! ;D Dei's home spam cookin'!
Must resist just posting
can't stop...
lol. There I said it. That was brilliant
What was brilliant? The comment or the signature that I'm making tonight to complement that?
Comment, signature would be EPIC
You mean WILL! Positive thinking, my friend.

Also, I'd like to take the opportunity OMGSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM to point out that the title foreSPAMwarned you of my exotic taste in the act of injury to one's upper spinal column via SPAAAM sarcasm.
Wow, never thought we'd see you again.
Seriously, I'm like Fidel Castro. Why won't I die?
(Feb. 04, 2009  8:43 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Seriously, I'm like Fidel Castro. Why won't I die?

Because of your charming personality. Really.
(Feb. 04, 2009  8:49 PM)moviegoer15 Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2009  8:43 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Seriously, I'm like Fidel Castro. Why won't I die?

Because of your charming personality. Really.
Throw me a flute and a turban and I'll attempt to charm the snake skin pants off of Brad, too, so long as you pay me. ;]

(Nothing sexual, you loons)
Welcome to WBO.

(Feb. 04, 2009  8:41 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Wow, never thought we'd see you again.

???
(Feb. 04, 2009  9:13 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: damn
Wait a sec, ain't chu with Annie or sum'n like that?

Man, I need some kinda People magazine for you guys. The heck if I can keep up with everything.

Dude, imma report you to yourself for spamming.
(Feb. 04, 2009  9:16 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2009  9:13 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: damn
Wait a sec, ain't chu with Annie or sum'n like that?

[Image: n500232885_1201699_7002.jpg]
Omg, where'd you get your shirt? :o

I think there's a small animal trapped in your thong, Brad.
Haha, welcome to WBO!
(Feb. 04, 2009  9:25 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Omg, where'd you get your shirt? :o

I think there's a small animal trapped in your thong, Brad.

:protarget:
Ahahaha

Welcome to the WBO. Smile
Lol
Welcome to the WBO Tongue_out