37.36%
PS3
45.05%
I love both
14.29%
gaming sux better things in life
3.30%
Total: 100% 91 vote(s)
(Jul. 17, 2011  10:15 AM)Fourze Wrote: Ps3 because all your exclusives are belong to us

*facepalm*their good for casual gameing but if you play competetive their absolutely useless.heck most add ons arent even that good.
(Jul. 23, 2011  2:56 PM)To Wrote: This is so ridiculous that

[Image: tumblr_lh22876Tw51qf4hgk.jpg]

There's 0 worthwhile "Better with Kinect" games. It's almost always set for its own silly mini-game mode where its effects are so non-existent it shouldn't even be a bullet point on the box. At least with Move, the implementation is large, and actually has effect on gameplay rather than just fondling make believe guns and cars, or looking over menus.

Well, you have fun trying to make a mission worthy weapon with the gunsmith while I just tell it what I want and have it assembled before my eyes. That is enough of a talking point when there are over 20 million combinations to get lost in, and 90% of people truly don't know how to make a GOOD gun, let alone a GREAT gun.
(Jul. 23, 2011  10:26 PM)omegazero Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2011  10:15 AM)Fourze Wrote: Ps3 because all your exclusives are belong to us

*facepalm*their good for casual gameing but if you play competetive their absolutely useless.heck most add ons arent even that good.

You do realize that I'm talking about exclusive games, not content right? Ex. Uncharted 3, Infamous 2, Resistance 3, ect.
The PS3 has AWESOME graphics better games you name it they have it!!!!
I honestly do not know why you are all arguing about a 2 consoles with almost the exact same meaning and purpose. To be played with and to provide entertainment, so what if someone likes xbox? It's their opinion so leave them to dwell on it. Same goes for PS3. I understand that there are difference between the consoles but so what? If they both provide you with entertainment and let's you have fun then why are you all arguing?
lol ur such a n00b lmao it becuz xzbox 360 haz hhalo and halo make everythind betters

I agree, this topic is pretty useless. I especially love how the Wii isn't even part of the debate, it's not even good enough XD
PS3 FOR THE WIN!!!!!!! The Playstation 3 is AMAZING. Great graphics, good controls, and it takes gaming to the next level.
I love how some people actually voted for the "gaming sux better things in life". XD Why the hell are you on the Video Games forum?
(Jul. 26, 2011  3:57 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote: I love how some people actually voted for the "gaming sux better things in life". XD Why the hell are you on the Video Games forum?

takes me back to when the world haddent had 9/11 and the world made sense anyways XBOX 360 for the win! We have a GOOD ONLINE SYSTEM THAT DOS NOT GET HACKED! And we have some of the best exclusive series the world LIKES!
(Jul. 26, 2011  4:23 AM)bb gregandcin Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2011  3:57 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote: I love how some people actually voted for the "gaming sux better things in life". XD Why the hell are you on the Video Games forum?

takes me back to when the world haddent had 9/11 and the world made sense anyways XBOX 360 for the win! We have a GOOD ONLINE SYSTEM THAT DOS NOT GET HACKED! And we have some of the best exclusive series the world LIKES!

You say the world, yet Microsoft doesn't have a single global franchise...
Also, yeah, you don't get hacked, but you pay every month for something free on other consoles.

Oh, irony.

Here's a short list of things I can do with the money you give Microsoft for online: Buy bubble gum, buy clothes, buy food, buy more games, buy DVDs, buy CDs, burn that money, save up that money for future use and etc.
(Jul. 26, 2011  12:25 PM)Dude Wrote: Also, yeah, you don't get hacked, but you pay every month for something free on other consoles.

Oh, irony.

Here's a short list of things I can do with the money you give Microsoft for online: Buy bubble gum, buy clothes, buy food, buy more games, buy DVDs, buy CDs, burn that money, save up that money for future use and etc.

You could also not buy a console and buy three times the amount of the same items, your argument is also invalid because the free online is obviously of a lower quality. Of all of my friends who own both systems, ALL 10 tell me Xbox has a far better online service.
(Jul. 25, 2011  11:59 PM)Dude Wrote: lol ur such a n00b lmao it becuz xzbox 360 haz hhalo and halo make everythind betters

I agree, this topic is pretty useless. I especially love how the Wii isn't even part of the debate, it's not even good enough XD

Exactly, you guys talk about how great both consoles are, yet you don't include the Wii in the debate when it doesn't even need a network to fuel it's online gaming.

If your gonna debate, you might as well include things of the same caliber.
I own both, got them connected via ethernet cable and the difference in service marginal, Live just has a whole lot more content but as for multiplayer, yeah there's really not much difference.
(Jul. 26, 2011  5:27 PM)ControL_s SouL_ Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2011  11:59 PM)Dude Wrote: lol ur such a n00b lmao it becuz xzbox 360 haz hhalo and halo make everythind betters

Exactly, you guys talk about how great both consoles are, yet you don't include the Wii in the debate when it doesn't even need a network to fuel it's online gaming.

If your gonna debate, you might as well include things of the same caliber.

I want you to read this topic from the first page all the way through. There was quite the debate, and it came to a close. If you had read this whole thread, then you would know such a worthwhile debate was had, and ended and the thread became useless AFTER that. At the end of the day they balance out. The reason the Wii wasn't mentioned is because it isn't worth mentioning. Yes it did start the motion control trend, but it just doesn't come across as a next gen console. Besides, it caters to a different audience than the PS3 and 360.
Does everyone ignore the wii? I'd prefer the ps3. Don't have it but have played it with friends. I think the ps3 and xbox are the same. Same graphics. But u gotta pay for xbox and ps3 has free internet. Plus blu-ray. So i guess xbox is no where near the awesomeness of ps3. I'm devoted to wii though.
(Nov. 17, 2011  11:33 PM)gurugulu Wrote: Does everyone ignore the wii? I'd prefer the ps3. Don't have it but have played it with friends. I think the ps3 and xbox are the same. Same graphics. But u gotta pay for xbox and ps3 has free internet. Plus blu-ray. So i guess xbox is no where near the awesomeness of ps3. I'm devoted to wii though.
Wii is nowhere near the level of these two systems. Xbox has a better community and almost everyone has a mic and online play is super fun but PS3 runs blu ray discs hence the better graphics. I'm on both sides since I have both systems and play both systems.

But if you're in to platformers, you'd be a special kind of silly to not own a Wii, since in that genre it destroys the other two combined.
I think that that the X-Box 360 is beter than ps3 but despite it normaly bd grafics ad bad 3rd pardy suport I like the Wii most out of the 3 bigger home consles out at this time
Im a hard core Nintendo fan XD
Finally wii supporters. If I had to ignore it then I'd choose ps3. Don't feel like getting porrer and porrer every month.
Look, I didn't put Wii because professional gamers ( Good Game and Good Game Spawn Point ) said that PS3 and X-box are just simply better. I do like Wii but it has Mario so no not on the poll. JKS not the reason i didnt put it up.
I like the Wii.
Wait, that's not a choice?
Oh, then Xbox.
Because I've never played a PS3. But I had a PS1. And loved it...
Eh, undecisive.
Xbox from expirience, I guess.
But Minecraft>All