POKE SPRITE WAR! Let the Battles commence!

I was a JOKE, god. I need to start using the joke tag more then the sarcasm.
didn't sound like it TFW... saying GTFO isn't funny...
sorry, but it's very hard to tell if people are being sarcastic based on the way they post.
Ok. This is going to start when RowDog wakes up or something because there is a HUGE time difference between us and I got a flight to catch in the morning.
Now listen up soldiers! The teams have not been made as I am really rushing for time and am in an important meeting for this war (I'm at school). I will make the teams soon but all you need to know for the first theme is in the OP and you can do that in the meantime. Remember the sprite is due this Sunday.
Congratulations! You all got in to the army. Not bad for a bunch of maggots.
Now the 2 Armies are:
[General] ControL_s Soul_
InfiniteLibra
Ω Gravy
NoodooSoup
Nwolf
TheShields

[General] RowDog
gokurox
Thermal Blaze
Vintage
Coasters "R" Us
These teams were completely random using random.org. I did not in any way choose which members were on which team. Every first member went onto Control_s Soul_ and every second one went on mine

And the first round match ups:
Control_s Soul_ vs. RowDog
Infinite Libra vs. gokurox
Ω Gravy vs. Thermal Blaze
NoodooSoup vs. Vintage
Nwolf vs. Coasters "R" Us
TheShields vs. BYE

Control_s Soul_ will have one BYE each round but that member will be able to compete next time around. Remember to pm me your sprites as soon as your done before I make the thread and get them in by Sunday.

CTRL Vs Rowdog? VP vs VP? FIRST ROUND? You should really save that for last.
me v coaster? oh carp this will suck, also will we be eliminated if we lose one round, or just give the other team a point?
How do you calculate who wins? The team with the most battles won? Do we battle everyone on the other team?
i'm guessing, as in it rotates? and the team with more wins wins? I hope people take into cosideration how much harder it is to do self sprites, I hope... not to say I've done them, but like vintage has done them, and some others I know do them...
Aww snizzle, against Noodoo in the first round. But I'm not gonna back down just yet, I'll give it my all! >:')
I think I should be more scared than you D:
Me vs Gokurox......
This is not gonna be pretty for me.
Entries are due the eleventh right?
So many questions.
@Nwolf you aren't eliminated but the other team gets a point and the team with the most points will win at the end. Yes they are due the 11th

@InfiniteLibra ^That pretty much explains your first point and yes you will battle everyone.

fire Wyrm, Me and Ctrl Soul will meet again before the end of this one Joyful_2.
Good luck Thermal. My troops are armed and ready for battle. Good luck to everyone else on my team. I think we need team names. Other wise we'll just have to go with Team Control_s_Soul & Team RowDog.Chocked_2
If all you guys want to we can have team names. Thinking of something like Team Zekrom and Team Reshiram or something pokemon related but I don't want the thread to be filled with SPAM.
(Sep. 06, 2011  9:26 AM)Ω Gravy Wrote: Good luck Thermal. My troops are armed and ready for battle. Good luck to everyone else on my team. I think we need team names. Other wise we'll just have to go with Team Control_s_Soul & Team RowDog.Chocked_2

Yh u to loool I'm ready for war!!!!!!!!
what about team Elite? because of the elite 4? ooh, it's hard if it's only pokemon related...
Doesn't have to be pokemon related, it was just a suggestion.
aaah ok then, sounds good. for my team, how about team Paladin? I like the sound of it myself....

when will it start aswell?
@My team. It doesn't matter who you are up against. Just give it your all and we shall charge to victory. Good luck and Godspeed.

Also team... How about "Team Zero End"?
I still like mine, however I thought of a new one: Team Ryuusei? I like japanese words, and it means meteor, just a suggestion
I was hoping we could have opposite names. I was thinking along the lines of team ying and team yang.
(Sep. 06, 2011  9:45 AM)Thermal Blaze Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2011  9:26 AM)Ω Gravy Wrote: Good luck Thermal. My troops are armed and ready for battle. Good luck to everyone else on my team. I think we need team names. Other wise we'll just have to go with Team Control_s_Soul & Team RowDog.Chocked_2

Yh u to loool I'm ready for war!!!!!!!!
I hope your good a shot, cause I'm aiming straight for the top with this bullet.

How about teams Black & White? I'm not racist or anything but it is the biggest battle in the world:\. And those are the names of the latest games.