POKE SPRITE WAR! Let the Battles commence!

I don't think you had to make it from scratch ^^; Nonetheless, looks awesome Tongue_out
Good luck, Rowdog and CTRL and Noodooo. You'll need it. PMed you bout an idea.
(Aug. 31, 2011  12:49 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote: I don't think you had to make it from scratch ^^; Nonetheless, looks awesome Tongue_out

Oh, lol. I tried splicing at first, but I couldn't decide properly like that, so I did it from scratch. And thanks for the compliment. Smile
(Aug. 30, 2011  9:31 PM)InfiniteLibra Wrote: Are you allowed to do just recolors? I will enter either way just wondering.
I would like it to be a bit more of a splice or scratch done on to a sprite though I guess it is what you think will get votes. You really need to decide whether you a spliced and recoloured pokemon will win or just a recoloured pokemon.

(Aug. 30, 2011  9:14 PM)Thermal Blaze Wrote: [Image: scaled.php?server=716&filename=armygon.png&res=medium]

- Why: I think i should be in the army coz im a good team worker and love making sprites, SIR!
- Team: I dont mind, SIR!
I was hoping someone would use sir. Where do you get your sprites from? I noticed in my last battle it was rather big aswell. You might want to use a different source.
First of all: I do not believe Noodoosoup is a general. Unless RowDog made her one and didnt update the OP.
Second of all: RowDog. Do us generals make some sprites too? Because I want in on the action.
Third of all: @CRU: I am absolutely flattered. I really appreciate that comment. Thanks Grin

(Aug. 31, 2011  9:21 AM)RowDog Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2011  9:31 PM)InfiniteLibra Wrote: Are you allowed to do just recolors? I will enter either way just wondering.
I would like it to be a bit more of a splice or scratch done on to a sprite though I guess it is what you think will get votes. You really need to decide whether you a spliced and recoloured pokemon will win or just a recoloured pokemon.

(Aug. 30, 2011  9:14 PM)Thermal Blaze Wrote: [Image: scaled.php?server=716&filename=armygon.png&res=medium]

- Why: I think i should be in the army coz im a good team worker and love making sprites, SIR!
- Team: I dont mind, SIR!
I was hoping someone would use sir. Where do you get your sprites from? I noticed in my last battle it was rather big aswell. You might want to use a different source.

Sorry bout that, I get them from pokemonelite2000 my computer messes them up Uncertain I'll try make them a better size if I get in the army Smile

I'd like to enter.
- I'm twice the minimum age.

-I should be in the army because I've been splicing for a while, and I think this will be a good opportunity to improve.

-[Image: Golbudacteon.png]

-I'd like to be on RowDog's group.
I would Like to join.

-I passed the age of 7, 5 years ago.
-I think I should join because I could use the Practice in spriting.
-[Image: unledymof.png][Image: unledqsz.png]
EDIT: I thought I should post two just in case.
EDIT 2: IDC what team I am on.
RowDog

So if I think a recolor will win the battle I can use that.
I didn't know Noodoosoup wasn't a general I would like be on ControL_s Soul_'s.
but It would be nice to be on the same team as Noodoosoup.
(Aug. 31, 2011  4:05 PM)TheShields Wrote: I would Like to join.

-I think I should join because I could use the Practice in spriting.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! DEMONS!
But seriously, the shading is BAD. Sprite borders should also be one pixel thick ALL AROUND, and they are just really bad. Please watch this.

(Sep. 01, 2011  1:26 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2011  4:05 PM)TheShields Wrote: I would Like to join.

-I think I should join because I could use the Practice in spriting.]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! DEMONS!
But seriously, the shading is BAD. Sprites should also be one pixel thick ALL AROUND, and they are just really bad.
Umm, read the bold Uncertain
He needs practice, so he signed up. You don't need to hate on every sprite you don't like :\
So In!
Why: An army would be in complete without me and I am confident in my spriting ability.
Sprite: [Image: th_mybug.png]
i'm hoping i can post sprites that aren't just pokemon since it just says sprites
Well... I don't mind if you make sprites other than pokemon but RowDog is the leading general so he makes the rules. If he allows it then you can do so.
I know this souns dumb, but i really dont understand this. I read it but im just confused. laugh at me but can some one tell me wat its about. (i feel dumb right now)
Basically: There are 2 teams. Once the teams have been chosen the members will face of in a sprite battle. It will be like a tournament except a team wins. Not an individual. I have a better system in mind but we will stick with this for now.
This is for beyblade or pokemon???

But at least i understand it now[/align]
(Sep. 01, 2011  10:38 PM)Blader4298 Wrote: This is for beyblade or pokemon???

I am a little dumb arent i, its alright. let me know the truth

This is for Pokemon sprites unless RowDog allows any other type but beyblades don't really have sprites.
I really hope that RowDog can sum up a few of these queries.Chocked_2
(Sep. 01, 2011  6:05 PM)Nwolf Wrote: i'm hoping i can post sprites that aren't just pokemon since it just says sprites
This is pokemon sprites only, sorry but it is hard to compare different sprites. Some people will like other themes to pokemon and some will like pokemon more than other sprites and some things can look better than others. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

Just another note you can still make pokemon sprites from scratch as long as it still looks like a pokemon.

This is a beyblade forum but this is the 'Your Creations' side under Off-topic forums which doesn't have to be about beyblades. A few members in the past have gotten confused by this so don't feel alone.
oh ok Row dog, i'll make my own sprites then. i'm not all that good with poke splicing.
(Sep. 01, 2011  10:46 PM)InfiniteLibra Wrote:

This is for Pokemon sprites unless RowDog allows any other type but beyblades don't really have sprites
We know Big Bang Pegasis has a sprite by heart.
If you don't know why... GTFO. Jk.
TFW stop bullying, he's asking a perfectly acceptable question, and there's no need to talk to people like that.
(Sep. 02, 2011  11:55 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2011  10:46 PM)InfiniteLibra Wrote:

This is for Pokemon sprites unless RowDog allows any other type but beyblades don't really have sprites
We know Big Bang Pegasis has a sprite by heart.
If you don't know why... GTFO.

Seriously... Just stop. Nobody cares if you made a big bang pegasis for the forum index. Stop telling people to GTFO and stop acting like a celeb because nobody cares.