[PNW, USA] Let's make a community!

Hey all! So admittedly I am an absolute hermit, lol. Joined years ago, never posted. I haven't really seriously played since plastic gen.. Bought a handful of beys from the metal series and burst after they'd been out for a good while, but didn't have anyone to talk to about it. But with the introduction of X, I want to give this a go.

Since it'll be easier to find people for general regions rather than only a single town, how about this?

PNW, USA! Washington, Oregon and Idaho! Let's form a community! 🤘

..Unless there already is one. In which case, someone please send me the details lmao.
(Feb. 23, 2024  4:26 AM)Lluviasrain Wrote: Hey all! So admittedly I am an absolute hermit, lol. Joined years ago, never posted. I haven't really seriously played since plastic gen.. Bought a handful of beys from the metal series and burst after they'd been out for a good while, but didn't have anyone to talk to about it. But with the introduction of X, I want to give this a go.

Since it'll be easier to find people for general regions rather than only a single town, how about this?

PNW, USA! Washington, Oregon and Idaho! Let's form a community! 🤘

..Unless there already is one. In which case, someone please send me the details lmao.

Here is the link for the seattle community. https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Seattle...rs?page=10
I'm working with ArcadeF0x with setting up a group in Spokane and the Tri-Cities areas of Washington state.