PNW Title Matches and Challenges Thread

This thread is intended for title match challenges.

On Sept. 18th we hosted the Seattle Invitational 2022. The top 4 from this event have been crowned the Pnw's Supreme 4. Any blader can challenge these players to a title match. Here's the fine print:

How do I become a Supreme 4? You can earn this status by winning a Seattle Invitational event (bi-annual) or winning a title match against one of the current Supreme 4. Every 6 months the titles will reset for the new winners of the invitational. 

How do challenges work? You can make a post on this thread challenging one of the current Supreme 4. You can only challenge 1 title holder at a time. The challenger may pick the stadium and match type of the battle ( 1v1,  3v3, P3C1, Deck) but all matches will follow burst standards rules and parts. 

• Supreme 4 members may decline any challenge. You can choose to keep your title until the next Invitational if you want.
  • Challenges must be made at least 24 hours before an event. (Unless agreed to by the S4 member.)
  • Challenges must be recorded and take place at an official wbo event.
What are the benifits of the Supreme 4 title? Aside from bragging rights each current member of the Supreme 4 will get an automatic invite to the next Invitational event. (You wont need to make top 4 at a previous event to qualify for the invitational) The cut-off for the season is 1 week before the invitational.

I'm hoping these title matches will bring more excitement and competition to our region. Rules may be added or changed on this thread as we work out the process.

Bet. Xorn let’s battle rn
(Sep. 22, 2022  10:40 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Bet. Xorn let’s battle rn

Sorry I should have included a sample of how to format a challenge. Include match type, stadium, and date:

Xorn23  I challenge you to a deck format title match, in the pro series stadium, at the next teampalooza event on 10-02-22. 

Sample. Not a real challenge. 
(Sep. 22, 2022  10:53 PM)Zektor Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2022  10:40 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Bet. Xorn let’s battle rn

Sorry I should have included a sample of how to format a challenge. Include match type, stadium, and date:

Xorn23  I challenge you to a deck format title match, in the pro series stadium, at the next teampalooza event on 10-02-22. 

I was kidding to get your point across lol
(Sep. 22, 2022  11:04 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2022  10:53 PM)Zektor Wrote: Sorry I should have included a sample of how to format a challenge. Include match type, stadium, and date:

I was kidding to get your point across lol

Thanks lol In that case I will kick things off with the first challenge. 

Xorn23 I challenge you to a p3c1 title match, in the red hasbro stadium, at the next teampalooza event on 10-02-22.
I feel like declining. I also feel like plot armor should be stripped as he is no longer in the PNW to defend his title
(Sep. 24, 2022  6:19 AM)Xorn23 Wrote: I feel like declining. I also feel like plot armor should be stripped as he is no longer in the PNW to defend his title

Fair. Also Jake Jones and Itzmj are the other two title holder and they are in OR. Plot Armor said he may return for an event eventually.
I challenge you to a 3 on 3 title match, in the standard stadium, at the next teampalooza event on 10-02-22.
I am not accepting any challenges November. I am behind on releases and i don't have a launcher at the moment. Plus volleyball season will be over then and ill be able to focus on making new combo's and collabing with my team in discord.
I challenge Jake Jones to a 3v3 title match, in a Jake Jones stadium, at the Portland event on october 22nd.
(Sep. 30, 2022  9:29 PM)Zektor Wrote: I challenge Jake Jones to a 3v3 title match, in the standard stadium, at the Portland event on october 22nd.

Not quite sure I know exactly how to do a 3v3 format but I’m willing to learn. I’ll take you on. Although would’ve been kinda cool to do a challenge match in your quad stadium. Or one of my standard anime stadiums. But either way it’s a deal.
(Oct. 01, 2022  4:38 AM)Jake Jones Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2022  9:29 PM)Zektor Wrote: I challenge Jake Jones to a 3v3 title match, in the standard stadium, at the Portland event on october 22nd.

Not quite sure I know exactly how to do a 3v3 format but I’m willing to learn. I’ll take you on. Although would’ve been kinda cool to do a challenge match in your quad stadium. Or one of my standard anime stadiums. But either way it’s a deal.

Jake Jones custom DB interstellar drop stadium?
ItzMJ I challenge you to a 3v3 title match in the standard stadium in the next ranked tournament on the 22nd
This is awesome! We should get some fake WWE belts to carry around! lol
When I want to challenge anyone, I need to be ready for anything. I'm not ready yet.
I challenge Plot Armor to a 1v1 battle in the standard stadium at the next event i host. Gentleman agreement to only use rubber flats if you accept.
(Dec. 01, 2022  10:22 AM)Zektor Wrote: I challenge Plot Armor to a 1v1 battle in the standard stadium at the next event i host. Gentleman agreement to only use rubber flats if you accept.

Zektor,

I’ll gladly accept on a few conditions(if they are possible).
What if I said to do a 5G(or deck) style battle to 3 points in the standard stadium(or DB just for the lols) with all attack types.
Only attack type drivers are allowed with the exception of semi rubber or balance type drivers(unite, zeta, Quattro, etc).

Is that okay? If so, I’m all down😄
High key should do this sort of thing in Florida

*eyebrow wiggle*
As of Sunday the PNW Supreme 4 are: Itzmj, Jake Jones, Xorn23, Zektor.
Congrats to ReverandRip for taking my supreme 4 title at his first ever event! The current supreme 4 are Xorn23, JakeJones, ItzMJ, ReverandRip
The new supreme 4 have been crowned. As of today the top 4 bladers in the PNW are:

Zektor
Jake Jones
Longinus_master
Mejdouli
@“Zektor” I CHALLENGE YOU TO A TITLE MATCH ON 04/08/2023 AT THE WCB STARBREAKERS TOURNAMENT!! I WILL FINALLY TAKE AWAY YOUR TITLE FOREVER RURURURURURURURURU

(In the Standard Stadium P3C1)

Me when pings don’t work :.(
Longinus_master i chalenge you to a p3c1 at the tournament today
(Apr. 08, 2023  6:37 PM)Diamond Blader Wrote: Longinus_master i chalenge you to a p3c1 at the tournament today

Challenge accepted, burst standard I assume?