PHANTOM'S SPRITE STORE!

[Image: scaled.php?server=717&filename=phsp.png&res=medium] And much more!
By the way, this is a Pokemon Sprite store. If you didn't notice... >.>

Get your sprites! Get em while they're hot! Come to PHANTOM'S SPRITE STORE, and get AMAZING SPRITES! We got MANY things to choose from! From Recolors, to Re-Types!

Sprites cost $1 each.

Here are some examples of my work: [Image: picture.php?albumid=439&pictureid=5346] [Image: picture.php?albumid=439&pictureid=5342] [Image: picture.php?albumid=439&pictureid=5326] <- That is a Banette repose ;D [Image: picture.php?albumid=439&pictureid=5325] More examples to come!
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Poke-Fus...#pid648337 You have competition which you probably won't be able to keep up with. Your sprites are alright though and I would like to see what you can do.
Well, I would be glad to have a lot of competition >: D Those sprites aren't my best. I had that banner made for me a while ago.

Some questions: How do I make sprites transparent? Should I keep requests here or should I move to that thread?

EDIT: Also, I will add more examples soon Grin
Finally! A competitor with some skills!

I am the owner of the Poke Fusion lab, the official sprite shop of the WBO.
(Sep. 20, 2011  2:28 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: Finally! A competitor with some skills!

I am the owner of the Poke Fusion lab, the official sprite shop of the WBO.

Ah, Glad to see you Wyrm! I love your work! Now, shall you or anyone have requests?
Naw, got my own shop to run. But people should request soon, don't worry.
(Sep. 21, 2011  1:12 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: Naw, got my own shop to run. But people should request soon, don't worry.

Hopefully Smile I'd like to show my skillz soon, so c'mon ppl! xD
Lez see whatchu got!

Retype for: Squirtle

Make him...oh! Ghost. That should be challenging.
On it! Btw, I forgot to post my youtube. I haven't made a vid in a while, and those vids were a bit newbish ;p http://www.youtube.com/user/OJ0INDUSTRIES?feature=mhee <- Sprites (y)
Double Post: [Image: 5simp.png]
I have a sprite for u to make! Its a combo of Gastly, Infernape, and Reshiram! Challenging enough?
(Jun. 09, 2012  1:46 PM)PHANTOMxBLADER Wrote: By combo, you mean fusion right?

Yes I do
[Image: file.php?hash=252f5108ca0d265e36683d4fe35f2478] Ding Fries Are Done!

EDIT: Also, I SLIGHTLY now make scratch sprites. Not too good, but good enough
(Jun. 12, 2012  12:46 AM)PHANTOMxBLADER Wrote: [Image: file.php?hash=252f5108ca0d265e36683d4fe35f2478] Ding Fries Are Done!

Ummm are you sure the picture worked? It didn't work for me.
PHANTOMxBLADER i have a request for you.i would like a fusion of squirtle,lucario,and kyurem.and i would like to know how to recieve them.

(Jun. 12, 2012  1:09 AM)BladerBro742 Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2012  12:46 AM)PHANTOMxBLADER Wrote: [Image: file.php?hash=252f5108ca0d265e36683d4fe35f2478] Ding Fries Are Done!

Ummm are you sure the picture worked? It didn't work for me.

What do you mean if it worked?

(Jun. 12, 2012  5:50 PM)PhantomNemesis8 Wrote: PHANTOMxBLADER i have a request for you.i would like a fusion of squirtle,lucario,and kyurem.and i would like to know how to recieve them.
What do you mean by recieve it? But I will get it done soon

I have a request, a fusion with Regice, Registeel, Regirock
I'll have a fusion of kyurem rayquaza and giratina and a squirtle repose into victini that should be hard enough right?