P.A.S.S Bey Club, 3 confirmed members!

Jay .D, again! Just letting everyone at Port Augusta know that I am starting a Bey Club! Any Bladers from Port Augusta Secondary School are welcome to hit me up!

The three members are as follows;
• Jay .D
• Placey
• Austin (I don't think he has a WBO profile yet)
Nice work Jay.D - one more member and you're set to pursue tournament-organiser status. Good luck!
(Sep. 22, 2017  3:10 AM)Beylon Wrote: Nice work Jay.D - one more member and you're set to pursue tournament-organiser status. Good luck!
I appreciate the support. Thanks!
There is another member who wants to join the Bey Club, but does not have a WBO profile yet. That makes 4 potential members total!
(Sep. 25, 2017  10:55 AM)Jay .D Wrote: There is another member who wants to join the Bey Club, but does not have a WBO profile yet. That makes 4 potential members total!

Good for you! Soon enough, you and your team will be having fun, and winning at tournaments!
(Sep. 25, 2017  5:28 PM)Bankrolling11 Wrote: How do u join the club
This club is for Port Augusta students who go to Port Augusta Secondary School. (Sorry for everyone else...)

If you meet these requirements, then find me waiting near the front of the gates. Ask me if I am Jay .D and if I say yes, then you can probably join the club.

Once I graduate, the Bey Club will be open to more people. (Within Australia)
Don't forget to have these peeps sign up here. Just printing or texting them the link should be enough.
(Sep. 26, 2017  3:06 AM)Beylon Wrote: Don't forget to have these peeps sign up here. Just printing or texting them the link should be enough.
No worries. Will send them the link once they have their profiles
Honestly you might as well extend to all of Australia, or at the very least at least your local area to find more members cos looking for members within your own secondary school alone is as difficult as difficult can be.
(Sep. 29, 2017  2:30 AM)Yblader1 Wrote: Honestly you might as well extend to all of Australia, or at the very least at least your local area to find more members cos looking for members within your own secondary school alone is as difficult as difficult can be.
Fair point. But it may be a bit hard to organize tournaments…

I mean,I have pretty much 4 members including myself. Do you think Big W or something has tournaments?
If it goes national, I'm in!!! I live in nsw
(Oct. 19, 2017  6:19 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: If it goes national, I'm in!!! I live in nsw
If it goes national,I'll name the Beyclub Rip-tide. Anyone else have any other team name suggestions?
(Oct. 22, 2017  12:20 AM)Jay .D Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2017  6:19 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: If it goes national, I'm in!!! I live in nsw
If it goes national,I'll name the Beyclub Rip-tide. Anyone else have any other team name suggestions?

?????