Oy. The Phoenix is here.

Oy. Well I'm Revillo Phoenix from Hungary. I'm sad to see that there are no other hungarian bladers here ( at least the map didn't sow any ) but then again it was a long time ago when the Beyblade anime was aired here and Hungary is just now starting to get more atention to anime.
I'm 20 years old. ( Heh...am I too old for this? Grin )
And I'm a total noob since as I just said it never really got here.
I only once had a blade ( many years ago ) wich was a very low quality one and it broke in the mater of days so yeah my experiences are at a big round 0. Grin
I'm thinking about geting myself a nice working blade just to hunor my chieldhood. ( I like memoris like beyblade from when I was little. ) ( Seeing how there are no other bladers here I probably won't be able to use it but I want to at least own one. Tongue_out )

( On the side note...please ignore my bad spelling. I have disgraphia wich is an illnes that makes my spelling real bad so it's not really my fault that it's like this. ^^" )
Welcome! Smile I don't know if we have any oher members from your area (unfortunately) but I'mnglad you joined. Anyway, we have many members your age or older so don't worry about being tooi old for this, haha.
Welcome to the WBO! Smile

You should check out Metal Fight Beyblade (MFB) if you haven't already.
Welcome! I'm turning 20 next month and I still play.
Welcome to the WBO :p hop you enjoy it here.
And your spelling looks good to me.
Welcome to WBOJoyful_2 hope you like this community Wink
Welcome, enjoy your stay!

I really doubt you're too old for this, I'm 21 and I just got back into them too... like two months ago Smile
And can any of you help me whit geting myself a blade?
Sure Head over to the bey market place! There are lots of good deals there. Check out Brad bey fundratiser sale, he has cheap blades even $5 ones!
hi welcome to the wbo
& your never 2 old to blade.