Overused and least used parts

Here you can share what you think are the most overused and least used parts that have been released.

For me, right now, WD is mostly used and WB hasn't been seen for a long time!
This isn't a matter of opinion so how can people say what they think about it apart? Also WB was released with Rock Giraffe pretty recently.
RF, WD, and Earth is the most over used parts and Quake and Dark being the least used part.
Overused is wd and any form of "145" but whats dark?
(Apr. 10, 2011  11:01 PM)Cyber_Libra Wrote: Overused is wd and any form of "145" but whats dark?

he meant the dark metal/fusion wheel and it isnt used in combos ever and is oly been released with 3 beys (wolf,bull,and cancer) correct me if im wrong

i think (like everyone else) wd is the most used along with (if ur talkin combos) CS tip Earth and Burn wheel any form of RF tip

if ur talking relased beys any form of 145 track
Any 145s,WD and Pre hybrid wheel system libra wheel
dark is used the least
RF is used a lot for attack
I don't know if this should even belong here...

I'll still give a part: Poison
(Apr. 11, 2011  12:41 AM)Mr. N Wrote: I don't know if this should even belong here...

I'll still give a part: Poison
poison for what least or most used? I will say least part would be my dark and most used would be my storm wheel and my flat tip
I would say in defence Bull is used alot and so is WB when you look at it. no one uses rock unless they have no parts. no one uses dark or poision for anything. RF is used to often in attack types, but only the good ones are left or LR spin, which could use LRF or R2F because of spin direction in my matter.
SPAM topic.