0%
Angela
0%
Grandad
0%
Other
0%
Total: 100% 1 vote(s)
This is where you can discuss my favorite sitcom (just beats FRIENDS), Outnumbered! Its a British show that tries to portray a realistic family, the Brockmans. The family consists of
-Peter a history teacher.
-Sue, a part-time assistant, who at one time unknowingly worked for a con-man.
-Jake, the oldest child, who is very sarcastic and sometimes does things such as illegally getting music off the internet, and is obsessed with girls.
-Ben, who is hyperactive, a liar, and very scientific (he built a flamethrower, performed a brilliant vacuum cleaner experiment, etc).
-Karen, who asks many questions, and isn't afraid of saying exactly what she wants to, no matter what it is. This leads to laughs in the living room of the people watching the show, and awkwardness in the actual show. She criticises everything, and is not slow to believe things she sees on TV.
Other characters are
-Frank, Sue's dad, who is suffering from early forms of dementia, and is living with the Brockmans while the damage done to his house is being repaired.
-Angela, Sue's sister who is always thinking about herself and not others. She is also very critical of Jake, Ben, and Karen.
-Draxi, while she only appears in one episode, she is an awesome character. She is the babysitter of the children after their old one "went back to Poland where children are nice." She is Croatian, and states the only thing the children need to about Croatia is that they "kick your [England's] butts at soccer twice." She also knows how to kickbox, and likes FRIENDS.

There have been four seasons, and a few Christmas specials. One thing I love about the show is the element of improvisation the directors allow. It makes the show more natural and hilarious.

Well, my favourite character is definitely Ben. He is hilarious and I think his laugh is awesome!
So, not sure how many people have seen this, but anyway, discuss!
Ive heard of the show but i dont watch tv much but ill go watch then ill tell
Ok, I don't watch much TV either. Just occasional baseball, playoffs hockey, curious george, and Friends. And Outnumbered of course. Its a great show and I laugh during each episode, no matter how many times I've watched it (believe me, I've seen each episode at least ten times).
So if you get the chance, definitely check it out!
Sorry to bump and double post, but I was wondering if anyone knew for a fact if no more seasons will be made. My sources have told me no, but some were uncertain, so if anyone knows for sure, please post Smile