Poll: Best Bey Gen

OG Bey
28.99%
MFB Bey
42.03%
Burst Bey
28.99%
Total: 100% 69 vote(s)
(Aug. 07, 2016  7:32 AM)Raiyanblader Wrote: *cough*cough opening metal fight explosion vision with new galaxy Pegasus bey
Plus killing Rago, and defeating ryuga with Pegasus going to space as a special move

Oh! So he went to space. That isn't space time powers, that's just Pegasis going to space. His vision of Galaxy Pegasis of space is just that... a vision! It's not like Pegasis can warp time and reality.
(Aug. 07, 2016  12:50 AM)Jinbee Wrote: When did he have space time powers? I'm quite sure the phoned in space backgrounds were metaphorical, for whatever reason...

Yes but zero saw it too and then fell unconscious

(Aug. 07, 2016  3:41 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2016  7:32 AM)Raiyanblader Wrote: *cough*cough opening metal fight explosion vision with new galaxy Pegasus bey
Plus killing Rago, and defeating ryuga with Pegasus going to space as a special move

Oh! So he went to space. That isn't space time powers, that's just Pegasis going to space. His vision of Galaxy Pegasis of space is just that... a vision! It's not like Pegasis can warp time and reality.

He murdered a God who you yes was the strongest and destroyed the black sun but I'm talking about when ginka and zyro battled. Rayan was bringing up different points
Yeah he saw it too I suppose but it can't be space or else they would die! I see it as Ginga placing a vision on Zero, if it is actually a space power, he would have no trouble beating Dojibot which is in no way stronger than Nemesis and Zeus. Before anyone says that Ginga and Zero and the others can breathe in space in their universe, they can't, because they needed space suits in the MFB vs the Sun movie. While Ginga did indeed defeat Nemesis, he almost lost, his spin was close to complete depletion and he needed everyone in the worlds beyblade spirit and the Legend Bladers power, which barely helped.
Ya gotta admit tho that gingka's power is massive, even if it can't defeat supernatural things
(Aug. 08, 2016  3:56 PM)Raiyanblader Wrote: Ya gotta admit tho that gingka's power is massive, even if it can't defeat supernatural things

It's highly exaggerated but obviously, it is massive. xD I watched his battle with Ryuga and I got so pumped from watching the episode and I actually cried lmao. xD Well because Metal Fight officially ended. It was sad. Crying
(Aug. 07, 2016  9:22 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Yeah he saw it too I suppose but it can't be space or else they would die! I see it as Ginga placing a vision on Zero, if it is actually a space power, he would have no trouble beating Dojibot which is in no way stronger than Nemesis and Zeus. Before anyone says that Ginga and Zero and the others can breathe in space in their universe, they can't, because they needed space suits in the MFB vs the Sun movie. While Ginga did indeed defeat Nemesis, he almost lost, his spin was close to complete depletion and he needed everyone in the worlds beyblade spirit and the Legend Bladers power, which barely helped.

That was PIS tho. If ginka murdered dojibot there would be no spirited team ups and drama. Just like tetsuta's crab being able to stop Pegasus.
(Aug. 08, 2016  3:56 PM)Raiyanblader Wrote: Ya gotta admit tho that gingka's power is massive, even if it can't defeat supernatural things

Yeah I won't deny that he's still incredibly powerful, but my point is that I think Takao is still more powerful than Ginga.

(Aug. 08, 2016  5:25 PM)bigbangpegs Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2016  9:22 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Yeah he saw it too I suppose but it can't be space or else they would die! I see it as Ginga placing a vision on Zero, if it is actually a space power, he would have no trouble beating Dojibot which is in no way stronger than Nemesis and Zeus. Before anyone says that Ginga and Zero and the others can breathe in space in their universe, they can't, because they needed space suits in the MFB vs the Sun movie. While Ginga did indeed defeat Nemesis, he almost lost, his spin was close to complete depletion and he needed everyone in the worlds beyblade spirit and the Legend Bladers power, which barely helped.

That was PIS tho. If ginka murdered dojibot there would be no spirited team ups and drama. Just like tetsuta's crab being able to stop Pegasus.

That... isn't at all an excuse for Ginga not destroying Doji quicker, I mean Doji was going to KILL THE MAIN CHARACTERS, you really think Ginga would make the battle slower and risk the others to being sliced to death just to have a good fight? Let's face it, Ginga was probably still trying, it might not be his best but he's still putting effort beating Dojibot.
(Aug. 08, 2016  5:35 PM)Jinbee Wrote:

Yeah I won't deny that he's still incredibly powerful, but my point is that I think Takao is still more powerful than Ginga.

(Aug. 08, 2016  5:25 PM)bigbangpegs Wrote:

That... isn't at all an excuse for Ginga not destroying Doji quicker, I mean Doji was going to KILL THE MAIN CHARACTERS, you really think Ginga would make the battle slower and risk the others to being sliced to death just to have a good fight? Let's face it, Ginga was probably still trying, it might not be his best but he's still putting effort beating Dojibot.
That's not what I meant, I meant that the writers committed plot induced stupidity, THEY made him WAAAYY weaker in fight against doji to make the episode less boring. Kinda like Ash's pikachu which kos a LVl. Max regice after being frozen in one hit then later loses to a LVl. 1 snivy
(No offense to the writers, everyone does it one time or another)
Yeah, he was definitely weaker than his 4D days, so perhaps it was a bad example.
Thats a bit of an understatement.
(Aug. 09, 2016  8:11 PM)Shu Kurenai Wrote:

Yes, shu's right. What about Ldrago's evil spirit and the freaking GOD OF DESTRUCTION HADES both being crushed by our pegi
(Aug. 11, 2016  5:17 AM)bigbangpegs Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2016  8:11 PM)Shu Kurenai Wrote:

Yes, shu's right. What about drago' evil spirit and the freaking GOD OF DESTRUCTION HADES?

MFB was ridiculous with the power levels. I mean, at least you can defend the original trilogy with Bit Beasts. I can see a giant claw dragon breaking rocks. But I can't see a metal top doing the same.
I actually expect OG to be more destructive with Bit Beasts, but I swear they're barely used in G-Rev where the main characters actually show some destructive powers. With MFB, they weren't normal tops and did actually have power inside them, just not bit beasts, although they somehow manage to be some of the most powerful.
(Aug. 11, 2016  7:54 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2016  5:17 AM)bigbangpegs Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2016  8:11 PM)Shu Kurenai Wrote: Thats a bit of an understatement.

Yes, shu's right. What about drago' evil spirit and the freaking GOD OF DESTRUCTION HADES?

MFB was ridiculous with the power levels. I mean, at least you can defend the original trilogy with Bit Beasts. I can see a giant claw dragon breaking rocks. But I can't see a metal top doing the same.
But theres no way plastic hitting plastic can spark tho...
(Aug. 14, 2016  5:32 AM)Raiyanblader Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2016  7:54 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2016  5:17 AM)bigbangpegs Wrote: Yes, shu's right. What about drago' evil spirit and the freaking GOD OF DESTRUCTION HADES?

But theres no way plastic hitting plastic can spark tho...

Actually, in the show, the plastic parts were made of metal alloy of some sorts, or at least that's what the dub said.
Oh... ok that explains alot
(Aug. 23, 2016  3:05 PM)Sakyo X2! Wrote: Beyblade Burst is the most realistic!
couldnt agree more
(Aug. 25, 2016  10:23 PM)Raiyanblader Wrote:
couldnt agree more
Well it's the most modern one with the newest animation haha.

What is wrong with you? We all know that Mfb is the most realistic. I once used Pegasus star last attack and broke through a mountain XD

I could deal with the bad parts of Burst's realism (lack of drama, boring battles) at least involved the good parts of actually playing Beyblade Burst tournaments in real life: the strategies, the skill, the wins and defeats.

The Beyblade anime managed to get away previously with having nothing to do with the real game's gameplay or strategies because it was a straight-up fantasy show. Sure, you wouldn't learn much about how to play, but you'd at least get intense character drama and get to see some crazy stuff happen, like an evil Russian Beyblade monastery housing an evil Beyblade invented by "the evil monk, Rasputin," or Max jumping out of a helicopter or even just the apocalypse.

I actually always hoped for a more down-to-earth, school-like nature for Beyblade because I really love the first few episodes of each series dearly because they're so down to earth. Episode 1 of Bakuten Shoot is totally schoolyard/neighbourhood drama, but it still feels legit high-stakes to watch and the battles are quick and action-packed, with the focus being on character interactions.

The Burst anime's battles are slooooow, and they all look pretty much the same, except for "this one go fast" and "this one stay kinda still." (Admittedly, I saw Storm Spriggan use its Unite tip in a way that made me rewind the episode. That was cool.) They're extremely predictable, and because the stadiums are always identical there are no variables ever introduced into the show. Different parts and strategies could fill this space in instead, but the fact is there's no way there's enough actual gameplay in real-world Beyblade to support a 52-episode season of anime. Maybe an OVA, though.

The characters are mostly straight-up idiots, except for Shuu, who is Nice & Kind. Who am I supposed to root against in this show? A few mild rivalries don't make for antagonists. I also wish it was funnier than it is; it's a comedy series, but the earlier Beyblade series were way funnier, especially in retrospect. Again, Max jumping out of a helicopter. (Max in Japanese is especially incredible and would make him The Best Character in the Show if not for Rei being such a great guy. Actually, Shu basically feels like a defanged and blander version of Rei.) I guess we'll get a villain sometime this winter, but it feels very late.

I did not write this post with the intent of it being this long and I'm not sure where to take it from here. But basically, I actually wanted Burst to be more of a schoolyard drama, so I was initially really hyped for it. But it's more of a schoolyard meandering about, which I guess makes it more of a slice-of-life and I get that people like that stuff. It's just not for me, and I'm wondering if it will really be a wide-reaching hit with kids the way the previous two series were internationally.
I feel like Burst has a good idea by teaching kids launching tehniques and talking about parts more but it's the fact that only a few launching techniques make sense and isn't just some situational name based on their blades, for example: Horn Shoot, Chain Shoot etc., something like power shoot and rush shoot seem more plausible as you can actually do those but the anime has a rather sloppy job explaining the launch techniques, except Rush Shoot. Also, whenever something gets too serious (for the shows standards), Valt is always there to break the tension whether it's by pressing his face at the window or farting. I still think the series is decent enough because I can enjoy some of the battles and it never annoyed me or bored me too much like V-Force or 4D did. I think the presentation has gotten an improvement... for the most part, why mostly? Well the Beyblade effects, while the models are top notch and look great, the spinning effects just don't look that natural, it's like the G-Revolution spinning animation if it was super slow. Admittingly, the battles are predictable, except for episode 20 with Kensuke beating Yugo and I really liked Kensuke showing some skills here. I think the character design of Burst are cool, and some are great characters I can enjoy. I am actually revisiting G-Revolution, both dub and raw and yeah, I'll admit it does make Burst feel more boring in comparison but I still enjoy for Burst as it is, I just think it could've been more, but I won't hate on anyone who likes Bursts anime because it's simply a matter of preference, and plus I can't really give really high expectations for a show aimed for little kids. If I had to put the Burst anime at a scale at the 21 episodes it offered, it would be below Metal Masters, 2000 and. G-Revolution (My favourite Beyblade series), but I can't tell where exactly I'll place it, but I know it's below those so far.