Original Beyblade Manga

Hi, I know were not encouraged to make threads arbitrarily just to ask a question, but it seems like anime / manga related stuff isn't allowed in the "ask a question, get an answer" thread.

So, does anyone know where the original manga can be read or downloaded? I'm sorry if downloading manga is also discouraged here. If it's not I'd appreciate it if anyone knew where to find it. Thanks Cute
this is an old post but i dont want to start a new thread. I have been collecting the manga but i read them faster then can buy them. I dont see why reading online would be discouraged as we have access the the metal fight manga and the episodes. I just want to finish reading the original series. Anyone have any info?
The original manga has been erased from Internet by the person who uploaded it. Someone would need to scan their own manga volumes and upload everything again.

I suppose having it online would really not be as bad as it used to be. Copyrights over those volumes are probably extinct, or almost.
They have 1-11 at my school. Idk about rest. Im looking too.
1) Don't necro just to say that...
2) kaibeyshark used to have them, but then the website closed. There wasn't any other ready scans of the full manga in such good quality, I believe.
I have very good news for everyone.

Yes, a "wink emoticon" would be added there if I were anyone else.
FUU- THE SUSPENSE

Where'd you find scans/contact owner of kaibeysharks to give you said scans?
(Jan. 12, 2012  2:11 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Yes, a "wink emoticon" would be added there if I were anyone else.

Well played, hah.
Cailany and I did not really get along, actually exactly on that subject, so it has nothing to do with her and Kai's BeySharks.
Hm, really? I wouldn't have guessed tbh... -shrug-

Then where'd you find scans? (and up to what chapter if you don't have them all?)
I am self-sufficient.
Which season of beyblade manga u want to read?i know there's a metal fight verson manga at www.mangafox.com.There's only 4 chapters that are uploaded.There might have other seasons.
All of the Metal Fight Beyblade chapters are on Beyblade Spirit (the site is back up), and now Bakuten Shoot Beyblade manga will be able to be read too. That link is therefore not really useful ... Also, this topic is strictly for the Bakuten Shoot Beyblade manga, hence the title "original Beyblade".

Let it be known though : Aoki Takao has always been very distant from the Beyblade fans, and as such he would probably never agree to all the scans being uploaded online. This is also what Cailany and I had been disagreeing over. Therefore, I will obviously not put all the scans online, but everything that happens and all the dialogue will be there for everyone.