Original Beyblade Burst Series (Cast Final)

Deleted post
Oh.
ignore this post
(Nov. 25, 2017  11:05 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Oh.

Man suzaku...We r glad U r back...Back with our team...Yeah..Its normal for parents to get mad...My mom was too worried about me yesterday...But she trusts me too much so she lets me do everything...Since I have become an adult now...

Anyway...Just post here only....That way everybody can see our posts...

Ok so Dragunix and Suzaku...Both posted chapter 1...So which one to choose???
(Nov. 26, 2017  2:29 AM)Eleanor Wrote:

Man suzaku...We r glad U r back...Back with our team...Yeah..Its normal for parents to get mad...My mom was too worried about me yesterday...But she trusts me too much so she lets me do everything...Since I have become an adult now...

Mine is the final one, I edited for Arashi.
(Nov. 26, 2017  2:29 AM)Eleanor Wrote:

Only one of them has posted it. @[Suzaku-X] may have quoted it though.

(Nov. 26, 2017  2:33 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2017  2:29 AM)Eleanor Wrote: Man suzaku...We r glad U r back...Back with our team...Yeah..Its normal for parents to get mad...My mom was too worried about me yesterday...But she trusts me too much so she lets me do everything...Since I have become an adult now...

Mine is the final one, I edited for Arashi.

Oh, I hadn't noticed. I only read @[Dragunix]'s version. Sorry.
Now that we have got our chapter no. 1...Someone pls note down the characters and their beyblades...

Correct me if I am wrong...here protagonist is arashi and his companion is makina...
Also note down their personality and beyblades...We will require them later...
(Nov. 26, 2017  2:45 AM)Eleanor Wrote: Now that we have got our chapter no. 1...Someone pls note down the characters and their beyblades...

Correct me if I am wrong...here protagonist is arashi and his companion is makina...

The personality and bey of each character are in their profile in the "Make Your Own Beyblade Burst Character" thread.
Actually, Arashi companions are later introed.
(Nov. 26, 2017  2:46 AM)Ayane_2355 Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2017  2:45 AM)Eleanor Wrote: Now that we have got our chapter no. 1...Someone pls note down the characters and their beyblades...

The personality and bey of each character are in their profile in the "Make Your Own Beyblade Burst Character" thread.

Hmm do U know in which page their personalities r written?? In that thread???
(Nov. 26, 2017  2:48 AM)Eleanor Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2017  2:46 AM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: The personality and bey of each character are in their profile in the "Make Your Own Beyblade Burst Character" thread.

Hmm do U know in which page their personalities r written?? In that thread???

No, I don't. But, you can look through @[Suzaku-X]'s posts to find them. Sorry.
By the way, can I write chapter 4? I wanna do it in Marian's Point of View, even though it's a huge perspective shift.
(Nov. 26, 2017  3:15 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: By the way, can I write chapter 4? I wanna do it in Marian's Point of View, even though it's a huge perspective shift.

I don't see wynaut.
Deleted post
Sure dragunix...It will be more better if the results r decided on tuesday or maybe monday...Then the work for the series will be more faster...
((Deleted))
If that is so ayane...Then...Dragunix...Wait till monday...Results to be up on wednesday...

I am writing the important thing on caps...

VOTING IS TO BE DONE TILL MONDAY MIDNIGHT...WEDNESDAY POLL RESULTS..

Thats final...
(Nov. 23, 2017  5:35 PM)Dragunix Wrote: Anyone else wanting to nominate a protagonist that they made? Or shall I finalize the poll with these:

Rykos (Dragunix)

Arashi (Suzaku-X)

Tucker (Beatlynx27)

Sakamoto Kazuma (Bersilus)

Add other choices or no? I'll wait till break is over (Monday) to finalize the survey

i vote rykos
(Nov. 26, 2017  8:10 AM)Eleanor Wrote: If that is so ayane...Then...Dragunix...Wait till monday...Results to be up on wednesday...

I am writing the important thing on caps...

VOTING IS TO BE DONE TILL MONDAY MIDNIGHT...WEDNESDAY POLL RESULTS..

Thats final...

Can you make it earlier than midnight please? I'd only get to see it in the morning.
Sorry buddy...But we have to give voters time to vote isnt it??...U Will see everywhere in voting system whether in elections or anyother place voting is done till midnight....Do U know why???
Thats becoz midnight is the official ending of a date...And we already said that voting should be done until 27th nov....
Deleted post
Deleted post 
(Nov. 26, 2017  4:29 PM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2017  1:24 PM)ultra destinus Wrote: i vote rykos

If you haven't voted on the survey yet...

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1zpgLOB0...#responses

https://imgur.com/gallery/h6q6W

Current voting results...

If anyone has not voted, PLEASE DIRECT THEM HERE! WE NEED TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE HAS VOTED BEFORE THE FINAL RESULTS ARE POSTED!

Rykos is winning till now...Lets see...What brings monday...
(Nov. 26, 2017  6:03 PM)Eleanor Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2017  4:29 PM)Dragunix Wrote: If you haven't voted on the survey yet...

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1zpgLOB0...#responses

https://imgur.com/gallery/h6q6W

Current voting results...

If anyone has not voted, PLEASE DIRECT THEM HERE! WE NEED TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE HAS VOTED BEFORE THE FINAL RESULTS ARE POSTED!

Rykos is winning till now...Lets see...What brings monday...

Rykos is winning with 8 votes. Second place is Snowy with 3, so the chances of Rykos not winning are about 1%.
Deleted post