Original Beyblade Burst Series (Cast Final)

Deleted post
quick question who is anonymous. if none of us are that person we have a problem. the last edit was yesterday at 9:07 PM by anonymous. Who made that edit?

*edit* do not respond to this. it was a glitch on my end saying anonymous.
Deleted post
(Dec. 01, 2017  2:36 PM)Dragunix Wrote: Creepy...but that's good that it wasn't from outside...

It would have been troubling if it was some unknown person.
So guys, I just wanted to ask: How many teams are there, and how will the tournament be done.
Deleted post
((Deleted))
Deleted post
I'd love Ruwei vs Arashi, and Gazem vs Benkei lol
((Deleted))
Deleted post
What were the results from the poll?
((Deleted))
(Dec. 02, 2017  3:29 AM)dt1000 Wrote: What were the results from the poll?

Rykos won.
Deleted post
Hmm, maybe Leviathan or Orochi? Susanoo kills Orochi in the myth, and it has 8 heads.
Deleted post
(Dec. 02, 2017  3:40 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Sounds interesting.

The only reason I named it Hydra was because the hydra in the myths was only stopped once Heracles/Hercules learned to burn the stalks of the beast's heads (to keep it from regenerating).

But that name is only MY idea. I am perfectly fine with hearing YOU guys' opinions and thoughts on this, please. Thank you for the idea, sounds like a nice name!

Orochi and the Hydra are really similar. I was talking about his bey.
Deleted post
Ark Yuuki

A mysterious teen, he fights for Hydra. His motives and past are unknown. It appears he knows Marian from somewhere...

Bey: Ripping Orochi 9Bump Destroy
(Dec. 02, 2017  3:45 AM)Dragunix Wrote: An edited draft for chapter 7...
Quote:Chapter 7

While the entire world was preparing for the World Tournament, two black-haired girls were walking down an avenue in Pennsylvania. As they passed the city’s crowds, no one noticed them. They wore simple shirts and skirts which made them look like any other normal citizen and blended them in the crowd. But hidden underneath were two wide range pistols in addition to a pair of dangerous beyblades of Burst types. They were discussing things which if heard by non-bladers would be declared as utter insanity. But the girls knew that it wasn’t some fictional, lunatic fantasy but a destined future that would bring in the most serious catastrophes humanity has ever experienced.

They came to an abrupt stop in front of a dingy lane and went into it. Walking into an old, tattered warehouse, they made two click sounds. A tall guy, dressed in a hoodie emerged from the darkness.

“Your gang is said to have the best bladers around. We challenge those freaks,” the younger girl spoke.

“Who are you? Why do want to battle my gang?” came the reply.

“Bring the bladers or –” A gun emerged from her pocket. She aimed it at his head. “Now?” she asked. The man laughed. “So you do have some courage. Come Mikhail, Andy, battle her. ” He called. Two figures loomed up and the match started in a standard beystadium. But even before the opponent had the time to plan anything, the girl made her move.

“White Winger, help them out of the stadium,” the girl said in a low voice. Instantly, the purple bey rushed around the black beys and hit them hard. Both the beys flew out of the dish, bursting in the process.

The leader was stunned.

“I will battle you,” he said. The older girl walked up to him.

“I will take you down,” she said. The match started with the gang leader’s yellow bey circling the black bey, which spun proudly in the centre. The yellow blade attacked but astonishingly, the attack was reflected back. For the next minute no one made a move.

“Dreadwing, get her!” Once more, the yellow bey attacked its opponent under its master’s command. A blue bitbeast emerged from the bey. The attack was a very, very powerful one. The older girl smirked.

“Lady Harpy, hold that tasty chick,” the girl whispered, licking her lips. The attack came… and…the entire attack was REFLECTED!! The yellow blade flew out of the dish and hit the wall straight. It shattered to pieces, excluding the God Chip.

“Weaklings don’t deserve bit-beasts,” the girl muttered as she went and picked up the chip.

As they went towards the airport, the only conversation they heard between them was, “Let’s go. Boss is waiting. The hybrids have to form succesfully…”

BTW,  @[Alexa C H], I'd like a bit more info on the beys so I can TRY to write them a bit more accurately, and I also changed it to more of a BBG-style battle, with God Chips instead of bit-chips. Mind you, this is just MY version of an edit, with mainly grammar and formatting changes throughout wherever there were "errors." PLEASE let me know if you need anything on this or if I have changed something you wanted to keep in the original.

And at the last paragraph, who is hearing their conversation, and why did they need the chip? And is this a prelude/foreshadowing of the "Hybridization Arc" (tentative name)?

(Dec. 02, 2017  3:42 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Orochi and the Hydra are really similar. I was talking about his bey.
Oh...whoops... Grin

I was almost thinking a scythe-related bey, since the character, like Rykos, Iris, and maybe another character I have written up is based off of a story I am in progress of writing.

I'll wait and see what everyone else says, though...since not everyone has suggested an idea...

This is a TEAM effort after all  Grin

Is piluto going to be an antagonist for which arcs?
(Dec. 02, 2017  3:45 AM)Dragunix Wrote: An edited draft for chapter 7...
Quote:Chapter 7

While the entire world was preparing for the World Tournament, two black-haired girls were walking down an avenue in Pennsylvania. As they passed the city’s crowds, no one noticed them. They wore simple shirts and skirts which made them look like any other normal citizen and blended them in the crowd. But hidden underneath were two wide range pistols in addition to a pair of dangerous beyblades of Burst types. They were discussing things which if heard by non-bladers would be declared as utter insanity. But the girls knew that it wasn’t some fictional, lunatic fantasy but a destined future that would bring in the most serious catastrophes humanity has ever experienced.

They came to an abrupt stop in front of a dingy lane and went into it. Walking into an old, tattered warehouse, they made two click sounds. A tall guy, dressed in a hoodie emerged from the darkness.

“Your gang is said to have the best bladers around. We challenge those freaks,” the younger girl spoke.

“Who are you? Why do want to battle my gang?” came the reply.

“Bring the bladers or –” A gun emerged from her pocket. She aimed it at his head. “Now?” she asked. The man laughed. “So you do have some courage. Come Mikhail, Andy, battle her. ” He called. Two figures loomed up and the match started in a standard beystadium. But even before the opponent had the time to plan anything, the girl made her move.

“White Winger, help them out of the stadium,” the girl said in a low voice. Instantly, the purple bey rushed around the black beys and hit them hard. Both the beys flew out of the dish, bursting in the process.

The leader was stunned.

“I will battle you,” he said. The older girl walked up to him.

“I will take you down,” she said. The match started with the gang leader’s yellow bey circling the black bey, which spun proudly in the centre. The yellow blade attacked but astonishingly, the attack was reflected back. For the next minute no one made a move.

“Dreadwing, get her!” Once more, the yellow bey attacked its opponent under its master’s command. A blue bitbeast emerged from the bey. The attack was a very, very powerful one. The older girl smirked.

“Lady Harpy, hold that tasty chick,” the girl whispered, licking her lips. The attack came… and…the entire attack was REFLECTED!! The yellow blade flew out of the dish and hit the wall straight. It shattered to pieces, excluding the God Chip.

“Weaklings don’t deserve bit-beasts,” the girl muttered as she went and picked up the chip.

As they went towards the airport, the only conversation they heard between them was, “Let’s go. Boss is waiting. The hybrids have to form succesfully…”

BTW,  @[Alexa C H], I'd like a bit more info on the beys so I can TRY to write them a bit more accurately, and I also changed it to more of a BBG-style battle, with God Chips instead of bit-chips. Mind you, this is just MY version of an edit, with mainly grammar and formatting changes throughout wherever there were "errors." PLEASE let me know if you need anything on this or if I have changed something you wanted to keep in the original.

And at the last paragraph, who is hearing their conversation, and why did they need the chip? And is this a prelude/foreshadowing of the "Hybridization Arc" (tentative name)?

(Dec. 02, 2017  3:42 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Orochi and the Hydra are really similar. I was talking about his bey.
Oh...whoops... Grin

I was almost thinking a scythe-related bey, since the character, like Rykos, Iris, and maybe another character I have written up is based off of a story I am in progress of writing.

I'll wait and see what everyone else says, though...since not everyone has suggested an idea...

This is a TEAM effort after all  Grin

I know that. Already made a chara for that purpose.
Deleted post
My new chara btw is a orphan taken in by Hydra, and he wants a family, which they bait him with.
Deleted post